ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot trying to buy the 5th builder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My bot is opening the screen for buying the 5th builder.Because of this it cannot find the army overview button
(04-06-2016, 07:10 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]My bot is opening the screen for buying the 5th builder.Because of this it cannot find the army overview button

Possibly a small error that wasn't considered in the code, possibly because the developers all have 5 builders, hence the [+] Is simply ignored !

I think it's due to the bot's zoom out function, which has been a problem for many users (It sometimes moves walls), so if this gets seen by the staff - hopefully a fix will come in the next RC Smile

Staff -> Hopefully you can use this
[Image: 2uRCTjZ.png]
Also Staff, Bluestacks has the Key Mapping function. I'm sure you can simply send a keystroke from python to use the function Smile
[Image: Xyd9CnG.png]
Hey,

We will raise the accuracy, so hopefully it will be fixed in RC11.
(04-08-2016, 08:52 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

We will raise the accuracy, so hopefully it will be fixed in RC11.

Thankyou for the reply and the wonderful bot
I had the same problem. Ended up being because the loot cart was at the top of the base (North most point) and no storage space to clear. Once I was able to finally get rid of the cart the issue went away.
(04-13-2016, 04:49 AM)miglia613 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem.  Ended up being because the loot cart was at the top of the base (North most point) and no storage space to clear.  Once I was able to finally get rid of the cart the issue went away.

yes, same at me.. and if itce near button for chat, then open chat window .... Not big problem