ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bluestacks - October 2018 Update - Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-24-2018, 10:25 AM)thanks for the solution to the problem error -16 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2018, 06:24 AM)If Icooljordan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, im also have to same problem - error 16 ( cant update new version of coc )
im using BS2 old version. Any one can share the APK file direct download from google?
Thanks.

P/S: i just get the APK form google https://m.apkpure.com/clash-of-clans-coc...ashofclans

I was having the same problem as everyone else so I tried the link above and it worked!

Thanks Jordan!
have tried the Memu but it didnt work and wasnt prepared to take the time to mess with it as there is a workaround by installing from APK.

thanks anyway AQ
(10-24-2018, 07:06 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]have tried the Memu but it didnt work and wasnt prepared to take the time to mess with it as there is a workaround by installing from APK.

thanks anyway AQ

Glad to hear that the issue is solved. You could have tried also to reinstall MEmu by the following steps: 
1) Uninstall MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
2) Reboot the PC.
3) Install MEmu again from the link at our website, and configure COC.
4) Run the bot
(10-25-2018, 11:02 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2018, 07:06 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]قد جربت Memu ولكنه لم يعمل واسنت استعداد لتأخذ من الوقت لفوضى معها كما أن هناك حلا عن طريق تثبيت من APK.

شكرا على أي حال عبد القدير

سعيد لسماع أن يتم حل المشكلة. يمكن أن تحاول أيضا إعادة تثبيت MEmu من خلال الخطوات التالية: 
1) إلغاء تثبيت MEmu من النوافذ (إضافة / إزالة البرامج).
2) إعادة تشغيل جهاز الكمبيوتر.
3) تثبيت MEmu مرة أخرى من الرابط على موقعنا على شبكة الإنترنت ، وتكوين COC.
4) قم بتشغيل البوت

مازلت المشكلة
(10-26-2018, 09:59 AM)alameri2272 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 11:02 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2018, 07:06 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]قد جربت Memu ولكنه لم يعمل واسنت استعداد لتأخذ من الوقت لفوضى معها كما أن هناك حلا عن طريق تثبيت من APK.

شكرا على أي حال عبد القدير

سعيد لسماع أن يتم حل المشكلة. يمكن أن تحاول أيضا إعادة تثبيت MEmu من خلال الخطوات التالية: 
1) إلغاء تثبيت MEmu من النوافذ (إضافة / إزالة البرامج).
2) إعادة تشغيل جهاز الكمبيوتر.
3) تثبيت MEmu مرة أخرى من الرابط على موقعنا على شبكة الإنترنت ، وتكوين COC.
4) قم بتشغيل البوت

مازلت المشكلة

حبيبي لازم تكون لغة البرنامج واللعبة كلها بالانكليزي واذا امكن اضافة صور عن المشكلة
PROBLEM BLUESTACKS RIGHT NOW UPDATE , can't install app
(12-10-2018, 02:44 PM)ft297 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2018, 01:05 PM)jojouy Wrote: [ -> ]PROBLEM BLUESTACKS RIGHT NOW UPDATE , can't install app

Download the apk file from apkpure.com and install it manually.

At least the game starts on Bluestacks, but I'm getting always the message "Can't reach zoomed out state", even with the snow animation disabled. Any idea?
I am using MEmu 2.9.6. CoC upgraded ok. But since the update CF 1.8.19 'can't reach zoomed out state' either.
(12-10-2018, 02:44 PM)ft297 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2018, 01:05 PM)jojouy Wrote: [ -> ]PROBLEM BLUESTACKS RIGHT NOW UPDATE , can't install app

Download the apk file from apkpure.com and install it manually.

At least the game starts on Bluestacks, but I'm getting always the message "Can't reach zoomed out state", even with the snow animation disabled. Any idea?

WORKING ON THE NEW UPDATE. PLEASE BE PATIENT

thanks for your support!
Pages: 1 2