ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CRASH Memu 2.9.6 doesnt work with COC app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-20-2018, 09:45 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 08:33 AM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2018, 08:08 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2018, 06:43 PM)pakyukacoc08 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2018, 09:42 AM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I wanted to bot again in clash of clans after a skip of a year, I've downloaded Memu 2.9.6 from the original post(guide) and clashfarmer
the problem is my clash of clans doesnt even work, after couples of settings no change... im so desperated I uninstalled google play services many times and my coc dont even launch, its just showing a black screen then "coc is not working/stopped working" error message
please help me Sad

i think u need to upgrade your computer system,just what i did , i installed memu in my other pc which is am3 athlon 2 x3 and 8gb ram and gts 250 videocard but in didn't work,but when i install it to my other pc which is intel core i5 2nd gen 8gb ram and gts 250 it works,so i think that the problem with your pc.
Tongue Big Grin

He already had it running before so i doubt that is the case

Yeah MEmu was working quite good in this computer, I haven't changed any part of my PC since that I doubt its coming from my graphic card, I can still run games at high quality but It becames impossible for me to run CoC on this PC, I am using the same MEmu version (2.9.6.1) that I used for years, I never encountered such things.

As I said, all machines break in time, your windows might be broken, or you having a malware or anti virus messing up the system,

(11-20-2018, 08:38 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 08:22 PM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, I have my AVAST Antivirus enabled all the time, let me try to disable it for a certain period in order to check if this worked

uninstall that crap Big Grin, windows defender is better... if you disable AVAST, windows defender might turn it self on

I tried to check if with others emulators COC would work, and guess what? IT WORKED, I installed Bluestack 4 and COC on it, it's working perfectly without any problem so the problem is obviously coming from MEmu being outdated I guess..
Is there a way to run CF with Bluestack 4 ?

[Image: U8UwMWU.jpg]

PS: I had my AV ON all the time, it's not my antivirus program that interfere with emulators, just MEmu being messed i guess..
you can use latest memu version, just after you install it open memu multi and create android 4.4 instance and name it MEmu
Ok i managed to play COC on Memu but the problem is my the bot isn't working, it's stuck at "starting the bot" message when I click on start
(11-22-2018, 07:31 PM)Faz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i managed to play COC on Memu but the problem is my the bot isn't working, it's stuck at "starting the bot" message when I click on start

open everything including memu mutli window and screenshot it please
Pages: 1 2