ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: December 2018 Clash of Clans Update - ClashFarmer compatible version is in the oven!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
December 10th, 2018 - SuperCell released today Clash of Clans December 2018 update, which requires us to update the bot.

Our developers are currently working very hard to adapt ClashFarmer bot and release compatible version with COC winter update!

Please be patient with us and follow Clashfarmer forum announcements for more updates! 

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team
Just to know, when it's going to be the free version available? Tongue
Need to continue upgrading walls and there's a 1 Gem boost available :3
(12-12-2018, 02:42 PM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]Just to know, when it's going to be the free version available? Tongue
Need to continue upgrading walls and there's a 1 Gem boost available :3

In due time. There is usually a 2 week delay between the paid and free version, but that is always subject to change. If you really need to take advantage of the 1 gem boost, I highly recommend supporting the development team and purchasing a professional license. They are currently on sale, up to 50% off! https://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html Thanks for your continued support!
Hi I'm new, I wanted to know why even if I have the game active on memu, the bot does not give me the ability to start? I wanted to use the free version first and then buy it: D.
(12-27-2018, 01:15 PM)MaltiusStain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I'm new, I wanted to know why even if I have the game active on memu, the bot does not give me the ability to start? I wanted to use the free version first and then buy it: D.

The free version hasn't been released yet. You could get 1 month key for 6$ to test.
Can you give us an update about the release of the free version? thanks in advance