ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Didn't receive the key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello !

I bought a pro key yesterday but my paypal e-mail was full so I didn't receive the key.

Censored
Please send your purchase info and transection I'd to [email protected] and wait for a reply it takes 2 to 48 hours for an answer
And don't post your purchase details on public xD
(12-24-2018, 02:55 PM)stayz95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello !

I bought a pro key yesterday but my paypal e-mail was full so I didn't receive the key.

Censored

Thank you for your answer I just transfered to mail !
I bought a pro key , and didn't receive the key. ,
(12-27-2018, 02:49 AM)dudidam7 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a pro key , and didn't receive the key. ,

Do the same thing that I said above
(12-27-2018, 08:26 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2018, 02:49 AM)dudidam7 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a pro key , and didn't receive the key. ,

Do the same thing that I said above

thank youuuu
(12-24-2018, 02:59 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Please send your purchase info and transection I'd to [email protected] and wait for a reply it takes 2 to 48 hours for an answer

Same here, have sent an email to the above email address and still no reply 30 hours on..
(12-27-2018, 05:09 PM)djadstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2018, 02:59 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Please send your purchase info and transection I'd to [email protected] and wait for a reply it takes 2 to 48 hours for an answer

Same here, have sent an email to the above email address and still no reply 30 hours on..
We just replied all emails. Please check your spam folder as well.