ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Question about ClashFarmer Professional.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone explain me this, how it works? Is it counting the time which i use or not ?For example i buy it today and i don't use for two days and it's not wasting that 30 days only the time when i use it, or how?
Screenshot http://prntscr.com/m1h9gf
Yes it only takes the day you start the bot in. If you don't start the bot for a week and you started 1 day only you still will have 29 days
(12-31-2018, 02:52 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it only takes the day you start the bot in. If you don't start the bot for a week and you started 1 day only you still will have 29 days

Holy dude i like that so much, im gonna buy it then, it's so worth with that thing, can you also tell me what stuff i will get with professional?
For now everything since the bot currently only pro version.
OK . I still have a question, I bought a professional license for 30 days, but during the Christmas time, I used it on another computer, and now I can not use my computer anymore, what should I do?
(01-04-2019, 06:21 PM)Gato Wrote: [ -> ]OK . I still have a question, I bought a professional license for 30 days, but during the Christmas time, I used it on another computer, and now I can not use my computer anymore, what should I do?

Deactivate the license before using it on a different system.
If you cant do that no more send your key and purchase details to [email protected]
Everything work !!!! Thank You . Awesome Support!!!
(01-04-2019, 06:36 PM)Gato Wrote: [ -> ]Everything work !!!! Thank You . Awesome Support!!!

You most welcome if you have any more issues dont hesitate to post about it