ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some issue occured. Wrong instance Memu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i'm using memu and the latest version of clashfarmer 1.8.20.
Problem is it associates and runs against my 1st account in memu. I want it to startup and run under the 2nd one instead. How do I reset this so it runs the correct account?
Clashfarmer is set to use the first account and it must be named Memu.  It also has to be a Android 4.4 instance.  

1st: Are you using the correct Memu?  
You can download it here: Memu 2.9.6.1

This is how it's generally done:
Download the memu version above (best version as of this post's date)
Open multi-memu (you can search for it)
Delete the instance of memu that is already installed
Click the create button and select 'Android 4.4'
Rename it "Memu"

If you already have the correct version: Just delete the memu instance then create the 4.4 version/ rename it.

Open Clashfarmer and enjoy!

Hope this helped
(01-03-2019, 04:39 PM)enesvelovic Wrote: [ -> ]Some...but now let me contradict all this :-)
1. running 5.0.5 memu. no issues that I see.
2. strange. my instance is not named memu, they are my account names. like you said it's taking the first instance I created so I get that.
now....all the other bots I've tried allow the selection of instance so, is this hard coded somewhere or can it be changed with a runtime variable in a batch file?

Thanks..... don't really desire to delete and reinstall this stuff. not like it's a 5 minute task.