ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Professional key not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the professional key back when the new update came and that was the only way to get a working clashfarmer, then a few days ago I started getting this message

License invalid or expired, please deactivate professional mode or change the license key.

License issue occured, halting bot.

But if I leave it set for a few minutes it starts working but the free version not professional. Meaning everything grayed out.
Any Ideas?
I mean it works but I did pay for the options.
Any help is appreciated
No replies at all
(01-22-2019, 04:21 AM)crashdatitan Wrote: [ -> ]No replies at all

Maybe this Thread could help you. Stay tuned to the Forum..

https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5698
(01-16-2019, 10:59 PM)crashdatitan Wrote: [ -> ]I bought the professional key back when the new update came and that was the only way to get a working clashfarmer, then a few days ago I started getting this message

License invalid or expired, please deactivate professional mode or change the license key.

License issue occured, halting bot.

But if I leave it set for a few minutes it starts working but the free version not professional. Meaning everything grayed out.
Any Ideas?
I mean it works but I did pay for the options.
Any help is appreciated

Hey,
"License issue occurred, halting bot" error usually appears when using the same license key for more than one Clash of Clans account. Make sure that only 1 COC account connected to this license key. Btw, this error is also covered in our FAQ.