ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Clashfarmer version check error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are the servers down right now? Clashfarmer says some issue occurred: Clashfarmer version check error. I can play COC manually and my internet is working good.
I am getting the same on two different clashfarmer accounts/pc's. Just started today.
Pleasee delete the bot ane redownload the latest version
Latest version works perfect. Thank you.
reinstalled and is working again. Thank you.
You welcome buddy enjoyyy
(03-23-2019, 09:51 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Pleasee delete the bot ane redownload the latest version

Isn't 1.8.21 a OPTIONAL UPDATE?
(03-24-2019, 12:53 AM)injector Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2019, 09:51 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Pleasee delete the bot ane redownload the latest version

You have to now to update servers for older version are down
(03-24-2019, 02:06 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2019, 12:53 AM)injector Wrote: [ -> ]

You have to now to update servers for older version are down

Ok, now its working, thanks.
Hey Erakay again, so I just got this version check error this morning as well. I have tried reinstalling a few times 1820.RC6 but same issue.
I redownloaded 1821.RC2 again, but still getting the error I reported a few weeks back..

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher"

You were passing it onto the developer at the time, not sure if there was any news on that?
Pages: 1 2