ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot not working correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone ,

i downloaded the bot today / Memu emulator etc ,
i set up everything including the bot /attack strategies, offline time etc) but i cant start the bot. The "start bot" button is grayed out . 
 i tried restatring Memeu / CoC the bot multiple times and i did not work , also restartet my computer -> still grayed out.
Can anyone help me / does anyone know a fix.

Thank you Smile
You need pro key to use the bot at the moment grab one from the site
(04-02-2019, 12:45 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]You need pro key to use the bot at the moment grab one from the site

thanks for the quick answer .

will there be a free version available in the future ? cause i dont tend to invest money at the moment
(04-02-2019, 01:10 PM)Cuvor Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2019, 12:45 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]You need pro key to use the bot at the moment grab one from the site

thanks for the quick answer .

will there be a free version available in the future ? cause i dont tend to invest money at the moment

Yes but I dont know when exactly
19 CENTS A DAY IS CONSIDERED AN INVESTMENT? LoL, wow, some people want everything for nothing.

I think that when the free version is ready give new (NEW NEW) users 30 days then pay to play.

I've been supporting CF for almost 2 years and it's well worth the cost.
(04-02-2019, 12:24 PM)Cuvor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone ,

i downloaded the bot today / Memu emulator etc ,
i set up everything including the bot /attack strategies, offline time etc) but i cant start the bot. The "start bot" button is grayed out . 
 i tried restatring Memeu / CoC the bot multiple times and i did not work , also restartet my computer -> still grayed out.
Can anyone help me / does anyone know a fix.

Thank you Smile

Please also realize the April update hit today and ClashFarmer needs some time to update to be compatible with the newest update.