ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Clash of Clans June 2019 Update - ClashFarmer version is in progress!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SuperCell released Clash of Clans June 2019 update on June 18th, which requires us to update the bot.

Our lead developers are currently working to adapt ClashFarmer bot and release compatible version with Clash of Clans June 2019 update!

Please follow Clashfarmer forum announcements for more updates! 

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team
(06-19-2019, 06:45 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]SuperCell released Clash of Clans June 2019 update, which requires us to update the bot.

Our lead developers are currently working to adapt ClashFarmer bot and release compatible version with Clash of Clans June 2019 update!

Please follow Clashfarmer forum announcements for more updates! 

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team

cheers guys "patiencs is a virtue" Smile Smile Smile
Fantastic news, I am thrilling for getting the update and continue botting with my secondary accounts. I am a lifetime license user and it would be fantastic if I could bot in two computers separately one with a free clashfarmer and the other one with the lifetime license on it. Any idea if with this update you will release the free clashfarmer version we used to have?

Thank you
Thanks, looks like the work is first searching, then warden, then new troop and hero levels.
CLASHFARMER V1.8.21 FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS JUNE 2019 UPDATE IS OUT NOW!
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5859