ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: screen focus problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=984]i have started having screen focus problems for about the past week.  it seemed like it started after a windows 10 automatic update.

visually i see the screen making micro adjustments, like it is bouncing less than a milimeter.

screen attached.
(10-21-2019, 11:26 AM)jkmcilwaine Wrote: [ -> ]i have started having screen focus problems for about the past week.  it seemed like it started after a windows 10 automatic update.

visually i see the screen making micro adjustments, like it is bouncing less than a milimeter.

screen attached.

Oh nice call...I forgot there was a recent update as well. Very well good be an issue related to that and not CoC.
Could you add a screen shoot of the Memu ?
It could help us fix your problem.

Because it could be Anti-virus, English langage on ClashOfClan setting or even an ClashOfClan update that you forgot to do.
(10-21-2019, 11:26 AM)jkmcilwaine Wrote: [ -> ]i have started having screen focus problems for about the past week.  it seemed like it started after a windows 10 automatic update.

screen attached.

Oh nice call...I forgot there was a recent update as well. Very well good be an issue related to that and not CoC.