ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: WHITECLOUD SEARCH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys been using bot fine for some time but hav a problem with whiteclouds they take so long to find a base clashfarmer restarts is there a check box to keep bot looking when in white clouds? (this is after the new update 09/12/19
cheers guys
Bot working fine for me with latest update. obvs not dropping the new hero troop but thats to be expected. all other aspects of the bot are working fine for me Smile
(12-09-2019, 12:32 PM)Jediurchin Wrote: [ -> ]Bot working fine for me with latest update. obvs not dropping the new hero troop but thats to be expected. all other aspects of the bot are working fine for me Smile

Thats good to know I will do a freash install of clash farmer  see if that help
cheers
(12-09-2019, 01:04 PM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2019, 12:32 PM)Jediurchin Wrote: [ -> ]Bot working fine for me with latest update. obvs not dropping the new hero troop but thats to be expected. all other aspects of the bot are working fine for me Smile

Thats good to know I will do a freash install of clash farmer  see if that help
cheers

did fresh instal (clash farmer and MEmu) but no luck when bot launces it takes MEmu to "opening clash of  clans" but fails to open, I can manualy open clash and bot will continue until white clouds where it still stops searching after about 30 seconds and trys to restart clash but as before will not launch tried on 2 machines now and same thing... funny thing is it works fine with google accounts but not the supercell...any ideas?

Further update now I have dropped trophys the white cloud is much less of an issue so as long as I start the clash of clans the bot will take over and run it as long as whiteclouds dont go over 30 second where bot will try to restart, but would like to know if anyone is in say titan and using the bot ok