ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: TH13 - Please share an update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Team, 

Can you please share an update for TH13, some idea around the new release which supports the latest version of clash of clans would be helpful.

As of now , the Meme emulator and clash of clans are both crashing. 

Thanks
M
What issues do you have since the update? It looks that the latest ClashFarmer version works with Clash Of Clans December 2019 update...
It does work however, it keeps crashing after the 3 hours break. i think you might need to tweak the clash farmer application to cater for the new update.

other users have reported the same issue on this forum but i am guessing it will take time to test/develop? just need to understand the timescales around the fix

Thanks
M
I agree with mailmosh. For the most part everything is good except:

I have to manually open COC and it won't restart COC after taking a 'break'.
It does not utilize the new hero in attacks.
I have not tried auto wall updates to the new level yet, but its not an option to select them in the program.
Guys, could you please send us a screenshot or/and a debug log?

To create a debug, please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.

It will give more output and we can know what the problem is.
Im the worst person to try to upload a log file lol I have found the clashfarmer folder and created a new folder and named it debug.file but am lost from there, if I right click it just gives me a new folder option again so where is the "dirctory" you want to go in? I have also tried to copy the log from the bot dirctly on the desktop from the status window but it wont let me.
jillybot

Further to my last message I have found your how to do a log video so, I have made the new folder and renamed it debug.file then still in the clashfarmer directory i right click on a space but it only give me a new folder option, there is no other options(text document)

but if it helps i will explain the main problem you click on the clash farmer decktop icon it then starts, the C/Windows/system32/cmd.32 opens MEmu opens.... that is where it stops the bot does not seem to "see" the clash of clans button so cannot make it click to open it then starts to loop ie it restarts but stops at the clash of clans button you can manualy click the clash of clans button and the bot will then run ok but has the same issue when you take a rest break the bot cant "see" or click on clash of clans button again. hope this is a little help (will keep trying to send a log file
jillybot
attacment showing my folder options in clashfarmer directory

clashfarmer bot  when starting

picture of clashfarmer when starting
this issue is pretty much wide spread, i am sure if you carry out testing on your own you should be able to re-produce it.