ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: After Dec 2019 update, CF/Memu seems to get disconnected during Personal Breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi CF team,

I've been running CF 1.8.21 and Memu 2.9.6 for a very, very long time and it's been running perfectly fine for years. It wasn't until the latest Dec 2019 update that CF and Memu started to "not play" nice any more. The bot still works 100% when the CoC is available but things seem to go wrong once CoC goes into Personal Break. It looks like CF goes into some type of timeout or detection mode during this time and, for some reason, CF will attempt to restart Memu multiple times (like 40+ times). I can only assume CF does this when it thinks CoC is frozen or something however the game is simply on a Personal Break. As a result of CF attempting to restart Memu this many times, Memu ultimately throws an error in a popup window and the overall bot system is halted:

The machine "Memu" is already locked by a session .....
Details: code "MEMU_E_INVALID_OBJECT_STATE (0x80bbbb0007) ...
Context: "LaunchVMProcess(a->session,sessionType,Type.raw())

On the CF side, the bot simply loops this message over and over:

Some issue Occurred: Clash of Clans launch failed! (trying again!)
Failed to restart more than 47 times, restarting BS
Professional license is unlimited
Verifying Emulator and CoC
Launching Clash of Clans, please wait
Failed to restart more than 48 times, restarting BS

This looped messaged is occurring while the Memu window error pop up is present.

Now having personally watched the problem happen live, what it looks like it when CoC goes into a Personal Break, CF does not recognize the screen. I've gone as far as restarting the computer, starting CF and allowing CF to start Memu and launch CoC however this fails to happen because CF does not (or cannot) launch CoC either. Also note, in the CF error message, it states that its restarting Bluestacks and not Memu - not sure if that is a hard coded value vs. CF learning the wrong emulator type but I suspect this may have something to do with the problem observed.

Please let me know what I should do or try to avoid this problem. With TH13 released, I definitely need CF to help upgrade my walls Smile

stacktrace
(12-13-2019, 02:04 AM)stacktrace Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CF team,

I've been running CF 1.8.21 and Memu 2.9.6 for a very, very long time and it's been running perfectly fine for years. It wasn't until the latest Dec 2019 update that CF and Memu started to "not play" nice any more. The bot still works 100% when the CoC is available but things seem to go wrong once CoC goes into Personal Break. It looks like CF goes into some type of timeout or detection mode during this time and, for some reason, CF will attempt to restart Memu multiple times (like 40+ times). I can only assume CF does this when it thinks CoC is frozen or something however the game is simply on a Personal Break. As a result of CF attempting to restart Memu this many times, Memu ultimately throws an error in a popup window and the overall bot system is halted:

The machine "Memu" is already locked by a session .....
Details: code "MEMU_E_INVALID_OBJECT_STATE (0x80bbbb0007) ...
Context: "LaunchVMProcess(a->session,sessionType,Type.raw())

On the CF side, the bot simply loops this message over and over:

Failed to restart more than 47 times, restarting BS
Professional license is unlimited
Verifying Emulator and CoC
Launching Clash of Clans, please wait
Failed to restart more than 48 times, restarting BS

This looped messaged is occurring while the Memu window error pop up is present.

Now having personally watched the problem happen live, what it looks like it when CoC goes into a Personal Break, CF does not recognize the screen. I've gone as far as restarting the computer, starting CF and allowing CF to start Memu and launch CoC however this fails to happen because CF does not (or cannot) launch CoC either. Also note, in the CF error message, it states that its restarting Bluestacks and not Memu - not sure if that is a hard coded value vs. CF learning the wrong emulator type but I suspect this may have something to do with the problem observed.

Please let me know what I should do or try to avoid this problem. With TH13 released, I definitely need CF to help upgrade my walls Smile

stacktrace

The bot not starting CoC is a known issue and is currently being investigated and worked on. Please see the main threads for announcements.
Yes, same happens for me...

Hope we can get a update soon.

I have a 3hr break and It's impossible for me botting all time.

Thanks
(12-24-2019, 10:13 PM)lesone Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, same happens for me...

Hope we can get a update soon.

I have a 3hr break and It's impossible for me botting all time.

Thanks

latest update by clash farmer has addressed this issue, version RC6 (not perfect, but solved the not restarting from emulator issue )
jillybot