ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Found a BUG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clash farmer can't detect my walls
(02-07-2020, 02:01 PM)questspammer Wrote: [ -> ]Clash farmer can't detect my walls

So much info. Thanks for the bug report! Maybe tell us a little bit more? Such as your town hall level, your wall level, etc. If your wall level is one below the current max, not detecting walls is a known issue.
(02-08-2020, 06:28 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2020, 02:01 PM)questspammer Wrote: [ -> ]Clash farmer can't detect my walls

So much info. Thanks for the bug report! Maybe tell us a little bit more? Such as your town hall level, your wall level, etc. If your wall level is one below the current max, not detecting walls is a known issue.

I too am having this issue. I am TH0 and are supposed to auto upgrade to lvl 11. Once I got down to about 75 walls left, the bot started displaying an error message about not being able to find any lvl 10 walls.
Yea move the walls upfront buildings where they are clear to be seen by the bot that should help a little