ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Select war by level of wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 
I think the level of the HDV is a good info, but, abnother info usefull for battle choosing (this is how I do too), is the level of the walls. This last info gives information on the performance of the defence and is usefull for me. I always look at it when I seek for a war by myself, and I would prefer to raid a poor defense with medium incomes than, a high income pentential with heavy defence (the bot is not very good at strategy deployment, I'm far better than him). Therefore, being able to limit the seek of battle to poor defence would be a great opportunity for me.

Cheers.
Well no fucking shit you are going to better than a robot. This robot was not designed to properly examine a base, look at all the defenses and think of 400 million different attacks to get the best possible outcome. It was created to farm loot while you aren't playing. If you are better than the bot, then play as much as the bot and farm for yourself.
Please be kind to everyone.
Yes, that strategy would increase the time the bot takes to determine if a village matches the criteria. Plus you run until the issues of what if they have low and high level wall but the bot only noticed one of them?

While I'll forward the suggestion, I personally do not think it will be implemented. But then again, that might be one of the reasons I don't work on coding the bot 😜