ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: New Clash of Clans update bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bot cant reach zoomed out state ( Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state). Since there was an update today, i guess it is because of this? Will you fix it ? or is there already a fix?
(03-30-2020, 09:27 AM)Winnermarc7 Wrote: [ -> ]The Bot cant reach zoomed out state ( Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state). Since there was an update today, i guess it is because of this? Will you fix it ? or is there already a fix?

im having the same issue
(03-30-2020, 12:04 PM)acidbunny123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2020, 09:27 AM)Winnermarc7 Wrote: [ -> ]The Bot cant reach zoomed out state ( Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state). Since there was an update today, i guess it is because of this? Will you fix it ? or is there already a fix?

im having the same issue

Same here
(03-30-2020, 12:39 PM)arcove Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2020, 12:04 PM)acidbunny123 Wrote: [ -> ]

im having the same issue

Same here

Same here, I expect it's because they changed the trees and stuff in the update