ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASH OF CLANS SPRING UPDATE - CLASHFARMER VERSION IS IN PROGRESS! [March 30th, 2020]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[UPDATE April 1st, 2020] The new Clashfarmer version is currently in the works, there are still some last issues we are fixing since we also moved to support the latest MEmu in this version!!!

SuperCell released Clash of Clans Spring update on March 30th 2020, which requires us to update the bot.

Our lead developers are currently working to adapt ClashFarmer bot and to release a compatible version with Clash of Clans Spring 2020 update!

Please follow Clashfarmer forum announcements for more updates! 

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team
(03-30-2020, 01:52 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]SuperCell released Clash of Clans Spring update on March 30th 2020, which requires us to update the bot.

Our lead developers are currently working to adapt ClashFarmer bot and to release a compatible version with Clash of Clans Spring 2020 update!

Please follow Clashfarmer forum announcements for more updates! 

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team

Thank you very much. We'll wait for the update version of ClashFarmer.
Hello, with this problem I will miss a few days of my professional license. How is it then? The lost days?
Awesome, thank you for updating us quickly.

Hopefully the new bot will be able to do drop the new hero during attacks. Smile.
Looking forward to it Smile.
(03-30-2020, 02:16 PM)AdrianUK93 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, thank you for updating us quickly.

Hopefully the new bot will be able to do drop the new hero during attacks. Smile.
Looking forward to it Smile.

Its still being worked on however the release now is just to get the bot up and running again
Might as well add the other thing like ice golem, yetti, and royal champion since it has been ages requesting for it.. Thanks.
(03-30-2020, 07:56 PM)Yes it’s been long overdue Heart92 Wrote: [ -> ]Might as well add the other thing like ice golem, yetti, and royal champion since it has been ages requesting for it.. Thanks.
(03-30-2020, 02:15 PM)BinhoJP2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, with this problem I will miss a few days of my professional license. How is it then? The lost days?

You don't loose days, the bot only counts when it's active. Once you click "Stop Bot" the timer stops so you do not loose any time during this period.

The only time you would loose is if you kept it running during this time.

(03-31-2020, 02:02 AM)clashie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2020, 07:56 PM)Yes it’s been long overdue Heart92 Wrote: [ -> ]Might as well add the other thing like ice golem, yetti, and royal champion since it has been ages requesting for it.. Thanks.

I asked this question yesterday. At the moment they're only doing the necessary updates for everyone to be able to resume running the bot. These other updates will come in due time once it's up and running again.
(03-31-2020, 08:08 AM)AdrianUK93 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2020, 02:15 PM)BinhoJP2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, with this problem I will miss a few days of my professional license. How is it then? The lost days?

You don't loose days, the bot only counts when it's active. Once you click "Stop Bot" the timer stops so you do not loose any time during this period.

The only time you would loose is if you kept it running during this time.

(03-31-2020, 02:02 AM)clashie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2020, 07:56 PM)Yes it’s been long overdue Heart92 Wrote: [ -> ]Might as well add the other thing like ice golem, yetti, and royal champion since it has been ages requesting for it.. Thanks.

I asked this question yesterday. At the moment they're only doing the necessary updates for everyone to be able to resume running the bot. These other updates will come in due time once it's up and running again.
Okay. I hopefully u guys update soon . Thanks for harder work . Smile
[UPDATE April 1st, 2020] The new Clashfarmer version is currently in the works, there are still some last issues we are fixing since we also moved to support the latest MEmu in this version!!!
Pages: 1 2