ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
was wondering how is the detection rate on this bot as i am a new costumer and first time user .. like last ban wave etc
(03-30-2020, 08:41 PM)greekboi89 Wrote: [ -> ]was wondering how is the detection rate on this bot as i am a new costumer and first time user .. like last ban wave etc

Have yet to be banned. I have been using it on 15 different accounts.
I think for the most part as long as you don't make it over-obvious its a bot and don't stay on indefinitely you should be fine.
how long you been using it for ? your account made feb 2020 lol. only 1 reply no admin can answer?
(03-31-2020, 03:08 PM)greekboi89 Wrote: [ -> ]how long you been using it for ? your account made feb 2020 lol. only 1 reply no admin can answer?

I have been using the bot since November.
I liked it so much I bought the unlimited license.

I don't visit the forums or ask questions typically.
I came yesterday to see if they had posted any updates.

Following the 3 hr on and 1 off rule pretty much...
Most of the time when I hit the 3 hr mark I switch to another account even.

Bot works fine for me so far.
(03-30-2020, 08:41 PM)greekboi89 Wrote: [ -> ]was wondering how is the detection rate on this bot as i am a new costumer and first time user .. like last ban wave etc

I can only recommend it. I've been using it for 2 months now. The whole day (not night). After each season about 250 won attacks. I started mid th11 and now am th12 with heros around lvl 60. I didnt got banned yet, hoped it stays like this Big Grin
perfect i appreciate the help. i tried it before clash got updated it worked for me perfect made couple mil elix n gold.
To my knowledge, nobody has ever come back saying they were banned because of the bot itself. Bans have been primarily from other users reporting bot users. I've used this bot for many, many, years and I have never been banned. But take that as a grain of salt, because my experience isn't yours.
I've been using this bot for about a year now, but I primarily use it for finding bases and I do the attack myself. I let the bot search while I do other things, and it alerts me when it finds a dead base with tons of resources.

Supercell can't detect the bot. All they can do is see bot-like behavior and ban you based on that. So just be careful about how you use it and don't get too greedy with how much you let the bot run. I haven't seen reports of people getting banned, but I bet you will if you let the bot run 24/7 and get over 15 million gold/elixir per day.
(04-01-2020, 04:38 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]To my knowledge, nobody has ever come back saying they were banned because of the bot itself. Bans have been primarily from other users reporting bot users. I've used this bot for many, many, years and I have never been banned. But take that as a grain of salt, because my experience isn't yours.

I am in the exact same experience. just be moderate, no need to bot the hell out of it. i bot only in the day when i am at work. not in the night, never had an issue.
good evening
I can't find the download link for the free version.
Pages: 1 2