ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: could not reach zoomed out state 1.8.21 & menu 2.9.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong area, 

since Dec update I continually get 'could not reach zoomed out state'.  I've Deleted CF and reinstalled as to Menu and use recommend versions as such but this bug will not go .  I see others with the same issue but do not see a solution.  

March update dropped  and it's been months of no use of my Pro licence key.     Can anyone help me please? Im really getting frustrated. 

Mitch
Dec update worked fine for me. Everyone is having the Problem since the last update. If you already had it with December update, why would you wait so long to post it here ? I guess you installed something wrong. I guess you have to wait for the new version, like we all do. Maybe it'll work for you then.
(03-31-2020, 04:42 PM)Mitch Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, Sorry if this is in the wrong area, 

since Dec update I continually get 'could not reach zoomed out state'.  I've Deleted CF and reinstalled as to Menu and use recommend versions as such but this bug will not go .  I see others with the same issue but do not see a solution.  

March update dropped  and it's been months of no use of my Pro licence key.     Can anyone help me please? Im really getting frustrated. 

Mitch

You've been having a problem for more than 3 months and are just now letting others know? If you weren't using the bot, you didn't lose days off your license. If you've been having an issue that the bot wasn't been working for you for over 4 months, I would contact [email protected]. That address is on the main website.

Regarding the March update, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=7069

Others having issues with the zoomed in state have nothing to do with you. Those with that issue were told what to do (mainly, use the links in my signature and follow the directions EXACTLY as stated). Not following the directions exactly as stated will result in the issue persisting. 

I run ClashFarmer on Windows 7 x64 and have had 0 zoom issues with the bot. No, I do not have a version that works with the new update, so please do not ask.
(03-31-2020, 05:06 PM)Winnermarc7 Wrote: [ -> ]Dec update worked fine for me. Everyone is having the Problem since the last update. If you already had it with December update, why would you wait so long to post it here ? I guess you installed something wrong. I guess you have to wait for the new version, like we all do. Maybe it'll work for you then.

I couldn't login to my CF account.  had to create a new  hence the late post .  I've tried several recommended fixes to no avail.  Guess I'll wait for the updated  version (when it's fixed).  emu seems to work  on laptop without CF running though
The bot has been updated delete the current version from program files and download and install this one https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=7076
(04-02-2020, 04:13 PM)Mitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2020, 05:06 PM)Winnermarc7 Wrote: [ -> ]Dec update worked fine for me. Everyone is having the Problem since the last update. If you already had it with December update, why would you wait so long to post it here ? I guess you installed something wrong. I guess you have to wait for the new version, like we all do. Maybe it'll work for you then.

I couldn't login to my CF account.  had to create a new  hence the late post .  I've tried several recommended fixes to no avail.  Guess I'll wait for the updated  version (when it's fixed).  emu seems to work  on laptop without CF running though

Did you email the team within those 3 months? As mentioned, their email address is on the main site, not behind any paywalls.

Again, I highly recommend using the links in my signature. Follow them explicitly! Then install the new bot, 2.0.2. In 2.0.1 there was a zoom issue that was identified and fixed.