ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: What’s a easy way to use multiple accounts with clash farmer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly I mean (I’m assuming you buy a seperate key per account) but is it as simple as loading multi menu or is there a trick to it? If anyone could give me a basic idea of what I should do I’d appreciate it. Really want to have all of my account progressing at once rather than swapping them out every 2-3 days. Cheers.
(03-31-2020, 09:49 PM)Achelous Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly I mean (I’m assuming you buy a seperate key per account) but is it as simple as loading multi menu or is there a trick to it? If anyone could give me a basic idea of what I should do I’d appreciate it. Really want to have all of my account progressing at once rather than swapping them out every 2-3 days. Cheers.

You would need 2 computers with 2 keys to do what you are trying...

I typically use mine on several accounts per day. I run like 3 hrs straight, when its time for the hour off I switch to another account.
I do this throughout the day most of the time when I am around.
I also have it setup with a remote desktop connection on my phone to connect to the pc to do the swapping if I am not physically at home.