ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Time out issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi I just downloaded clashfarmer and memu 7 latest version. My CoC account is working on the memu I see my village and all. I got the key also now after putting my settings I start bot and I get a error message saying
Detection evasion support is enabled
Professional license key: 30 days left
Verifying emulator and CoC
 Some issue occurred : timed out

And from there keeps repeating 
Thank you
Follow the links below
Make sure your anti virus not blocking the bot or something
(04-07-2020, 03:16 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Follow the links below
Make sure your anti virus not blocking the bot or something

Thanks for the reply I made sure to turn off all the firewall and antivirus but still nothing. It's lui Ike the bot is not detecting memu. 

Even in the FAQ there is nothing about this specific type of issue. 

Thanks
Enable debug in clashfarmer and post the logs here please
To enable.the debug close the bot right click on the shortcut open file location then create a new text name.it debug.flag
(04-07-2020, 07:45 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Enable debug in clashfarmer and post the logs here please
To enable.the debug close the bot right click on the shortcut open file location then create a new text name.it debug.flag

Hi sorry I was not able to follow the steps. I closed the bot then I opened the file where the bot is and found clashfarmer. I right clicked it but there no create a new text. 

Sorry
(04-08-2020, 04:05 AM)Jit6252 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2020, 07:45 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Enable debug in clashfarmer and post the logs here please

Hi sorry I was not able to follow the steps. I closed the bot then I opened the file where the bot is and found clashfarmer. I right clicked it but there no create a new text. 

Sorry

Because you need admin rights. Just create a text file on your desktop. Then rename it to "debug.flag" no quotes. Then copy and paste that file into where clash Farmer is installed.
(04-08-2020, 06:28 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry

Because you need admin rights. Just create a text file on your desktop. Then rename it to "debug.flag" no quotes. Then copy and paste that file into where clash Farmer is installed.

I posted the screenshot of the error I got after I put the debug.flag in the clashfarmer file.
(04-08-2020, 07:28 AM)Jit6252 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2020, 06:28 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry

I posted the screenshot of the error I got after I put the debug.flag in the clashfarmer file.

Please post a picture of MEmu as well
Yes here are the pictures of the memu
(04-09-2020, 03:06 AM)Jit6252 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes here are the pictures of the memu

Rename the instance to just MEmu?
Pages: 1 2 3