ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer 2.0.2 (Pro) BUG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently buy the bot. Now i trying to setup menu and the bot. Trying now the bot and i have error. 

Some Issue Occured: Reading from 127.0.0.1:21503 timed out (timeout 12.0s).

Anyone can help me please? Thanks
Follow how to fix the issue link below, your memu is broken
Tryed all the step bu step and always the same error...
(04-12-2020, 02:02 AM)xWhiisky Wrote: [ -> ]Tryed all the step bu step and always the same error...

Then please attach a screenshot showing both Clash Farmer and MEmu during this error. Please ensure you either disabled your firewalls, or added an exception for clash Farmer.
all firewall disable.... i run as admin. tryed to delete all and install back Memu and bot.... and don't work again.
Thats memu error theres something wrong with your system and memu are you using windows 7 by any chance?
(04-12-2020, 04:53 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Thats memu error theres something wrong with your system and memu are you using windows 7 by any chance?

Nah i’m using windows 8. That’s a not a best computer, i’m mac user. So i’m not the best one to solve my trouble... i will probably need help with teamviewer i think... seriously i have try all i can do... Sad
(04-12-2020, 04:56 AM)xWhiisky Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2020, 04:53 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Thats memu error theres something wrong with your system and memu are you using windows 7 by any chance?

Nah i’m using windows 8. That’s a not a best computer, i’m mac user. So i’m not the best one to solve my trouble... i will probably need help with teamviewer i think... seriously i have try all i can do... Sad

Try this for fun: close MEmu and Clash Farmer. Go to Task Manager and End Process on any MEmu processes, AND on adb.exe. Then open up Clash Farmer and start the bot. It will launch MEmu and CoC. Also, make sure Clash Farmer is running with admin privs.
(04-12-2020, 04:56 AM)xWhiisky Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea figures. Come discord so we can set a date for TeamViewer session
Just saying I had a similar issue and that's how I solved it. Might as well try it. 👍🏻
Pages: 1 2