ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Telegram Notification Loot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I activate Notification for the Loot, but it doesn‘t work.
(04-19-2020, 06:52 AM)daenu Wrote: [ -> ]I activate Notification for the Loot, but it doesn‘t work.

Have everything running. Go to telegram. Go to the conversation with the bot.  Next to the input box is an icon. Click it. 6 commands should appear. Click on register. You will now get notifications after every raid.
(04-19-2020, 08:05 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2020, 06:52 AM)daenu Wrote: [ -> ]I activate Notification for the Loot, but it doesn‘t work.

Have everything running. Go to telegram. Go to the conversation with the bot.  Next to the input box is an icon. Click it. 6 commands should appear. Click on register. You will now get notifications after every raid.

YeahI did that but I don't get any notifications.
(04-19-2020, 08:43 AM)daenu Wrote: [ -> ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEz1DsFSvY&t
(04-19-2020, 09:24 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2020, 08:43 AM)daenu Wrote: [ -> ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEz1DsFSvY&t
Yeah I made it same, like in this Clip. Thats a bummer
Just re do it to change the name and token key
your firewall might also blocking the Telegram API
(04-19-2020, 12:09 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Just re do it and change the name and key

I turned on loot notifications just to test. They work just fine. 👍🏼