ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Paid Newbie Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I finally realized there's no free version available anymore, so I signed up to see how it goes.  I'm having some issues so far, but I think a reboot should make it work.  It started up...started to zoom, but then gets an error.  I'll keep trying.  

On another note, I played a long time ago and am just getting back into it.  When I built my village, I went way way way too fast.  I'm at a th11 but I shouldn't have done that. So, I'm hoping using this bot will help me get what I need to try and at least catch up.  I checked the settings page in the forums, but it looks like they are from 2016.  Can anyone give some suggestions on what settings I should use?  I read through some of the 2016's and it's somewhat confusing.  Also, is the human timer still a good idea to use 3 hour, then break 1 hour and so on?
(07-10-2020, 07:29 PM)pigspoon41 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I finally realized there's no free version available anymore, so I signed up to see how it goes.  I'm having some issues so far, but I think a reboot should make it work.  It started up...started to zoom, but then gets an error.  I'll keep trying.  

On another note, I played a long time ago and am just getting back into it.  When I built my village, I went way way way too fast.  I'm at a th11 but I shouldn't have done that. So, I'm hoping using this bot will help me get what I need to try and at least catch up.  I checked the settings page in the forums, but it looks like they are from 2016.  Can anyone give some suggestions on what settings I should use?  I read through some of the 2016's and it's somewhat confusing.  Also, is the human timer still a good idea to use 3 hour, then break 1 hour and so on?

Change the scenery to the classic default one the bot wont work with the new skins
and join discord for new settings
(07-10-2020, 07:29 PM)pigspoon41 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I finally realized there's no free version available anymore, so I signed up to see how it goes.  I'm having some issues so far, but I think a reboot should make it work.  It started up...started to zoom, but then gets an error.  I'll keep trying.  

Not sure why this posted twice.  But I also am running into an issue.  I keep seeing this....

Requesting troops is not possible now.
Waiting for training completion. (5/240)
Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'
Professional License: 30 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 4813507
Elixir: 934407
Dark_Elixir: 77154
Trophies: 1938

What could be the issue?  I've got it to go in and it does the quick train, but then it seems stuck

Just looking for some more help. Now it's telling me it's crashing after a certain number of times and keeps reloading.

Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Current Resources:
Gold: 4819041
Elixir: 937577
Dark_Elixir: 77154
Trophies: 1938
Failed to restart more 17 times, restarting CoC
The bot was paused.
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Yea it cannot run on android 7.1 you need to delete android 7.1 and whatever instance there in Multi memu then create android 5.1 for it to work properly
I tried changing the emulator to 5.1 but now this is all that happens

Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Some Issue Occurred: timed out
(07-10-2020, 08:27 PM)pigspoon41 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried changing the emulator to 5.1 but now this is all that happens

Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.

join discord man so i can take a look at it