ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: stuck on starting bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so ive tried everything i could find on the forums/googling and tried the CF helper tool, clean reinstall for both, compatibility windows 8 correct Mu version/language. pretty much any fix i could find but the bot is still stuck on "starting bot" and it happened out of no where when i haven't changed anything also havnt had my anti virus on for months so any help/suggestions would be appreciated thanks!
If u just typed in search (starting bot) you would've find the solution in the forums

change bot compatibility to windows 8
check my post i tried that Sad
i already wrote the fix u seem u have hard time reading sstuff xD
"change bot compatibility to windows 8 " that part? but if you read my post on the first line it says ive tried to change the compatibility to windows 8 so i think you may be the one that has a hard time reading stuff XD

"so ive tried everything i could find on the forums/googling and tried the CF helper tool, clean reinstall for both,-----------> compatibility windows 8 <-----------------correct Mu version/language. pretty much any fix i could find but the bot is still stuck on "starting bot" and it happened out of no where when i haven't changed anything also havnt had my anti virus on for months so any help/suggestions would be appreciated thanks!"

i just cant find any other fixes so im turning to posting here haha
(07-17-2021, 11:07 PM)cboobsCOC Wrote: [ -> ]"change bot compatibility to windows 8 " that part? but if you read my post on the first line it says ive tried to change the compatibility to windows 8 so i think you may be the one that has a hard time reading stuff XD

"so ive tried everything i could find on the forums/googling and tried the CF helper tool, clean reinstall for both,-----------> compatibility windows 8 <-----------------correct Mu version/language. pretty much any fix i could find but the bot is still stuck on "starting bot" and it happened out of no where when i haven't changed anything also havnt had my anti virus on for months so any help/suggestions would be appreciated thanks!"

i just cant find any other fixes so im turning to posting here haha

ok u seem to have a bit of a brain damage, right click on bot shortcut properties then go to compatibility then change it to windows 8 then hit ok, bot must be closed when u do that.
.THIS IS THE ONLY FIX THIS IS THE ONLY REASON IT GET STUCK ON STARTING BOT,
lmao well its clearly not the fix for my situation. like i said ive tried that right from the start with no success
[Image: 2f09408f8bc10f6d28a233693bf748db.png]

https://gyazo.com/2f09408f8bc10f6d28a233693bf748db

[Image: 173d5a218e769e4aec15bb1a9da2c9c2.png]

https://gyazo.com/173d5a218e769e4aec15bb1a9da2c9c2

ive been using the bot for months and yes i have ran into the problem before and yes the windows 8 was the issue but this time its not the fix
(07-18-2021, 11:48 AM)cboobsCOC Wrote: [ -> ]lmao well its clearly not the fix for my situation. like i said ive tried that right from the start with no success
[Image: 2f09408f8bc10f6d28a233693bf748db.png]

https://gyazo.com/2f09408f8bc10f6d28a233693bf748db

[Image: 173d5a218e769e4aec15bb1a9da2c9c2.png]

https://gyazo.com/173d5a218e769e4aec15bb1a9da2c9c2

ive been using the bot for months and yes i have ran into the problem before and yes the windows 8 was the issue but this time its not the fix

Remove the compatibility then or put it to windows 7, if all doesnt work check your Antivirus it might be blocking it other than that i cant think of anything lol,
so i just had to factory reset my PC i believe some windows update must of corrupted or something resulting in my not able to use the bot. but after reinstalling windows it works again so all is good!
(07-19-2021, 10:30 PM)cboobsCOC Wrote: [ -> ]so i just had to factory reset my PC i believe some windows update must of corrupted or something resulting in my not able to use the bot. but after reinstalling windows it works again so all is good!

yea great, if u have windows issues just google how to do system file check and repair with powershell its easy steps and its better than resetting if u not doing fresh installation
Pages: 1 2