ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot keeps going and saying that it cannot reach the zoomed out state
I got it working briefly for like 10 minutes then it seems to have broken again and ive no idea what happened with it
I am using the classic scenery and unsure of what the issue is Sad

Also happens when I manage to get it working and after a raid it seems to just bring up the zoomed out thing again meaning its difficult to leave unattended for longer than 10 mins
I too am seeing the same issue. Classic scenery. Can do two to four attacks and it seems to get stuck. I would assume it has something to do with the recent update.
One thing I did was adjust the "compatibility mode" on the program. Right click the CF icon, select properties. Go to compatibility. Then change it to Windows 8. That usually works. I moved mine back to XP, and it seemingly is working fine now for quite the solid chunk of time. Worth a shot at least.
(05-03-2022, 10:32 PM)johannas Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I did was adjust the "compatibility mode" on the program.  Right click the CF icon, select properties.  Go to compatibility.  Then change it to Windows 8.  That usually works.  I moved mine back to XP, and it seemingly is working fine now for quite the solid chunk of time.  Worth a shot at least.

I tried this method of changing the compatibly to Windows 8... and I have the same issue, after an hour or so the same zooming issue starts.  I have a pro license and when I try to change the compatibility to XP, Clashfarmer no longer recognizes my clashfarmer license.  And from another suggestion I also set up CF to not collect resources, etc... that too is the same.  CF works for a while but then after some time begins the zooming failures.  The only way to get CF to start again for me is to restart both CF and Memu.  Hopefully CF will look into this issue and get it resolved... if not, it's been a good ride with them... But I hope they'll eventually fix it.
(05-12-2022, 02:43 PM)CUENY Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2022, 10:32 PM)johannas Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I did was adjust the "compatibility mode" on the program.  Right click the CF icon, select properties.  Go to compatibility.  Then change it to Windows 8.  That usually works.  I moved mine back to XP, and it seemingly is working fine now for quite the solid chunk of time.  Worth a shot at least.

I have the solution: uncheck collect gold, collect elixir, dark elixir, tombstones and the bot works fine