ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot not deploying heroes with PETS + zoom issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. As the title says, you cant have any hero pets attached to your hero or the hero wont deploy. Why? Is there any way to fix it?
If i remove the pets from the heroes, they apploy again.....

2. Also zoom issue is becoming a headache. What's up with that?  Sad
3. It wont deploy super troops at all, why?

EDIT; am a pro user
Lack of updates to the app. The app has had like one update since TH11 that I can think of. THere was a 2nd where he added super troops but they actually broke more than they fixed on that update.

For the pets set the Lassi to the RC.
Set the Yak to the king.
Those 2 pets work fine for me. The other 2 prevent the warden and queen from deploying. 2 pets are better than none.

What zoom issue are you having? I have seen no zoom issue unless you take it off the default theme.

Some super troops work while others don't.
I believe super goblins, barbs, and wall breakers work. Not sure what other ones you have tried?
(05-30-2022, 04:12 AM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]What zoom issue are you having? I have seen no zoom issue unless you take it off the default theme.

I too have the zoom issue and I'm using the default theme.  I've tried all the recommendations I have seen..
I've turned off all collections, I tried changing the compatibility, etc.. 

I am able to get CF going for some time but after several hours it fails with the "can't zoom message".  I have to play around a bit with zooming and/or move the screen a bit to get it to re-start again.  It is a problem.
My initial setup was the same way. Took me a few searches in here to find what to change within Clash.

- Make sure your Townhall is set to classic view (This get's rid of the zoom issue, it did for me anyway)
- No Pets for Hero's or they won't get deployed (My Royal Champion is able to take the Owl)
- My spells don't work as well as the Donated troops (They don't get deployed so I've been going w/ baby dragons only) works pretty well for loot as I'm at 14.
-
A lot of bugs I think it would be my last month with clashfarmer I will go for the free open source app, I am not paying for such outdated app, very frustrating and disappointed it was my favorite, the developer target now is just making money even without minimal support 😢
Same....