ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Heros not deploying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang.

So I have searched through the posts and I can't find a solution to as to why Heros won't deploy.

I have gone through the uninstall, completely remove, update Memu, etc.  Heros still won't deploy.  Funny thing is, before the update only the King would deploy, now none of them do.

Any help is ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks everyone.
I had a similar problem after I did the latest ClashFarmer update... I'm a TH13... I resolved the problem by going to the Attack Tab in ClashFarmer and unselecting the hero's and CC ... then reselecting them (depressed icon) ... then re-started the attack and ClashFarmer began using the Hero's again. Hopefully it's that simple for you also.
IF your heroes has pets assigned to them, then remove the pets. Clashfarmer will not deploy heroes while pets are set on them. This is a known issue.
(10-26-2022, 03:30 AM)BranStark Wrote: [ -> ]IF your heroes has pets assigned to them, then remove the pets.  Clashfarmer will not deploy heroes while pets are set on them.  This is a known issue.

I have found that Clashfarmer will deploy heroes with certain hero/pet combinations, but not others.  Here are the ones that work and don't work for me so far.  I'll add more if I discover any.

UPDATE: I did some testing with Clashfarmer 2.0.8 RC2 and checked every hero/pet combination.  What I learned is that the Mighty Yak can be used by any hero but the Grand Warden, and the Royal Champion can use any pet.  Below are the full test results.

Working:
  • Barbarian King with Mighty Yak
  • Archer Queen with Mighty Yak
  • Royal Champion with L.A.S.S.I.
  • Royal Champion with Electro Owl
  • Royal Champion with Mighty Yak
  • Royal Champion with Unicorn
  • Royal Champion with Frosty
  • Royal Champion with Diggy
  • Royal Champion with Poison Lizard
  • Royal Champion with Phoenix

Not Working: