ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Havent Been Sent My Premium Code For The Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Havent been sent my code to use the clashfarmer, messaged on facebook. Someone read my message but decided wasnt worth responding to. Can only assume you have taken my money and wont be responding.
ive message facebook, sent email, message admin here. No one gives a shit, they just taking my money.
another day yet no response from anyone.
here we are again 4 days later, still no code. is it possible to use without a code
(10-20-2022, 10:58 PM)Janqula Wrote: [ -> ]here we are again 4 days later, still no code. is it possible to use without a code

Nope, you need the code.  There used to be a free version but that doesn't exist anymore.
funny they make you pay now but wont give you a code or answer any emails, facebook or here.
(10-21-2022, 04:12 AM)Janqula Wrote: [ -> ]funny they make you pay now but wont give you a code or answer any emails, facebook or here.

Send an email to: [email protected]

Provide information in the email to them about the email used to purchase the license with as well as transaction id/number to help them track it.  But before you do that, please check your spam/junk mail.  I've seen the email get moved into there MANY times.