ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Clash won't open on BlueStacks 5.11.100.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not new to emulators as I've used Memu and Nox with a different Clash bot.  I was having problems getting clash to launch for months and stop botting for awhile.  I decided to give the bot a try.  However, I'm not even to the point where I've installed the bot as I can't get Clash of Clans to launch on bluestacks.  I tried both the most recent version of Bluestacks from the bluestacks site.  I then uninstalled and found a 5.11.100.x version that I downloaded.  I've followed the recommendation to run it with Pie 64.  

No matter what I do when I launch Clash of Clan I just get a black screen.  Any ideas on how to get past this so I can move on to trying the clashfarmer bot?

D
(06-18-2023, 07:09 PM)Dokken Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not new to emulators as I've used Memu and Nox with a different Clash bot.  I was having problems getting clash to launch for months and stop botting for awhile.  I decided to give the bot a try.  However, I'm not even to the point where I've installed the bot as I can't get Clash of Clans to launch on bluestacks.  I tried both the most recent version of Bluestacks from the bluestacks site.  I then uninstalled and found a 5.11.100.x version that I downloaded.  I've followed the recommendation to run it with Pie 64.  

No matter what I do when I launch Clash of Clan I just get a black screen.  Any ideas on how to get past this so I can move on to trying the clashfarmer bot?

D

i have same problem
(06-18-2023, 07:09 PM)Dokken Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not new to emulators as I've used Memu and Nox with a different Clash bot.  I was having problems getting clash to launch for months and stop botting for awhile.  I decided to give the bot a try.  However, I'm not even to the point where I've installed the bot as I can't get Clash of Clans to launch on bluestacks.  I tried both the most recent version of Bluestacks from the bluestacks site.  I then uninstalled and found a 5.11.100.x version that I downloaded.  I've followed the recommendation to run it with Pie 64.  

D

you need to update bluestack 5.13 as per instructions says for the Nov update