ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Are the owners of this still active?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I purchased the bot 2 days ago and wasn't sent a link, emailed the team as it advises but not heard back, are they still working on this or is it dead?
(08-02-2023, 06:59 AM)jimmythegreat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I purchased the bot 2 days ago and wasn't sent a link, emailed the team as it advises but not heard back, are they still working on this or is it dead?

Hey, What's your email address?
We replied all emails...
Thanks for quick reply! Have PM'd you.
Update : No reply to PM and no e-mail with registration code
(08-02-2023, 09:44 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2023, 06:59 AM)jimmythegreat Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I purchased the bot 2 days ago and wasn't sent a link, emailed the team as it advises but not heard back, are they still working on this or is it dead?

We replied all emails...

@ArcherQueen - Any updates on the progress of the activation code?
(08-05-2023, 09:25 PM)jimmythegreat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2023, 09:44 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]

We replied all emails...

@ArcherQueen - Any updates on the progress of the activation code?

Please email us to [email protected] regarding this.
Just an update for anyone looking to purchase clashbot, I've had no response from owners apart from what you've seen here and a private DM requesting e-mailing the main email. I've sent it from the gmail email multiple times and from a different outlook email just to make sure it wasn't just the email having issues. Giving up now, fortunately I only signed up for the 30 day version so not out of pocket to much.
(08-25-2023, 12:58 AM)jimmythegreat Wrote: [ -> ]Just an update for anyone looking to purchase clashbot, I've had no response from owners apart from what you've seen here and a private DM requesting e-mailing the main email. I've sent it from the gmail email multiple times and from a different outlook email just to make sure it wasn't just the email having issues. Giving up now, fortunately I only signed up for the 30 day version so not out of pocket to much.

join our discord ill make sure youre taken care of!