ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: help me the bot does not attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello I am French and I am writing to you with a translator sorry if there are any errors. my bot launches well but when the button appears to attack it does not click on it and never attacks. what should I do please thank you. I bought the bot, I would like to be able to use it. Thank you for helping me
(09-12-2023, 10:59 AM)clash24px Wrote: [ -> ]hello I am French and I am writing to you with a translator sorry if there are any errors. my bot launches well but when the button appears to attack it does not click on it and never attacks. what should I do please thank you. I bought the bot, I would like to be able to use it. Thank you for helping me

Hello friends
I believe I'm experiencing the same problem.
I attached a video reproducing the problem to contribute to the community.
Big hug

Link Video -> Error ClashFarmer 2.0.8 RC5 
https://youtu.be/p9EsCcEd9Cc
buongiorno, il bot non funziona, si blocca in continuazione, credo che molti vi abbiano già scritto riguardo questo problema, avete già rilasciato la nuova versione? Se puoi fammi sapere grazie

Big Grin
(09-12-2023, 10:59 AM)schiacciare24px Wrote: [ -> ]ciao sono francese e ti scrivo con un traduttore scusa se ci sono errori. il mio bot si avvia bene ma quando il pulsante sembra attaccare non fa clic su di esso e non attacca mai. cosa devo fare per favore, grazie. Ho comprato il bot, vorrei poterlo utilizzare. Grazie per l'aiuto

io ho lo stesso problema ed ho chiesto aiuto ma nessuno mi risponde gradirei se possibile avere aiuto grazie mille