ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Activation License Key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased the 1 month ClashFarmer professional license yesterday via paypal and I never received the code in my email. I sent an email yesterday and again today at [email protected] to get them to send me the code and have not heard back yet, and I made contact on Facebook too. 
I've already check the Spam box.

I ask for help. Thanks
(10-26-2023, 09:46 PM)pr1zrak Wrote: [ -> ]I purcyouhased the 1 month ClashFarmer professional license yesterday via paypal and I never received the code in my email. I sent an email yesterday and again today at [email protected] to get them to send me the code and have not heard back yet, and I made contact on Facebook too. 
I've already check the Spam box.

I ask for help. Thanks

you should message Archer queen
I sent the message but got no response. I've already tried via email, Facebook and direct message to Archer queen. It's been 1 week since I bought it.
Hi
i have the same problem
SINCE THE new update, i have to enter my key every day. I have unlimited. It say's its activated then when I go to run the bot, it says it's not licensed.
(11-18-2023, 12:46 AM)kristo Wrote: [ -> ]SINCE THE new update, i have to enter my key every day.  I have unlimited.  It say's its activated then when I go to run the bot, it says it's not licensed.

try deleting the bot and reinstall it sometimes I get that too ....if that doesn't work u might need to restart the computer
The support is on Discord. Join the Discord Server and log a ticket on there concerning licenses.