ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
TH 7 - Settings - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Share Your Settings (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: TH 7 - Settings (/showthread.php?tid=11)

TH 7 - Settings - ArcherQueen - 02-23-2016

Share your ClashFarmer settings for TH 7 here.

RE: TH 7 - Settings - ThanKYOU2269 - 03-05-2016

(02-23-2016, 10:58 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Share your ClashFarmer settings for TH 7 here.

Army: 100 Barbs and 100 Arch
Search Gold: 80,000
Search Elixir: 80,000
Check Limit Attacks by Th.
Lowest Th: 4-6
Highest TH: 7
Wave Deployment and Troops Deployment: 8
Check All boxes below the tab of Attack.
On Village Tab- Trophy Level: 1320-1280
I make 500k both Elixir and Gold n hour. It make not seem enough, but it is still good for me. I have upgraded allmost all my defences. Right now im botting my ftist account. Im not using this bot for first account, because i dont know the correct settings for it. I will make an youtube video on my channel where you will see this bot clearly and the other bot i am using clearly. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkBhV2m9J51VaRLtkzGM4w is my youtube channel.

RE: TH 7 - Settings - kasalanan - 03-07-2016

haha ok thanks for the advice. I am actually gonna bot my th 7 account and im looking for some settings in the internet. Its good to have you posted it.. Thanks a lot.
--> level 4 barbs and archers . i'll post my log tomorrow.

RE: TH 7 - Settings - japheth - 03-30-2016

this is my th7 settings, ive got 2 million per night and 1-2 star every attack, bar-85, arch-85, giant-4, wb-5, hope this works on you
search: gold-150000, elixir-150000, de-0
maximum th level - th7
find dead bases only

RE: TH 7 - Settings - lazercloudgaming - 04-16-2016

Use the following settings:
Rax1 Goblin (lvl 5)
Rax2 Archer (lvl 5)
Rax3 Barbs (lvl 5)
Rax4 Giants (lvl 5)

Build time is roughly 20 mins

search parameters are 200k Gold, 50k Elixir, find dead bases

Deploy king, activate ability after 25 seconds

1 Wave, all four sides, near the redlines and collectors

Keep trophy level between 1450 and 1500

Turn on wall upgrades! Save about 2.5 mil for other building upgrades. Remember to always have one free builder!

(The reason the elixir is so low is because usually your lixer storages will fill to the max while the bot uses the gold to upgrade walls)

RE: TH 7 - Settings - lazercloudgaming - 04-17-2016

Does anyone know good th7 DE settings?

RE: TH 7 - Settings - Methodical - 04-30-2016

I think the best way to loot is the standard BArch method.

70% of camp should be archers and 30% should be barbarians.

So if you have max camps, it should be 140 archers and 60 barbarians.

I have this set to 2 waves, the speed is at 8. I drop them near the red line and collectors.

I limit the search to TH lvls 4-7. Loot depends on you. Dead base is a safe method, but it sometimes skips weak bases with a lot of loot so I tend to leave it off.

King doesn't help that much for me since I haven't upgraded it enough, but it's good at clearing up useless buildings and tanking hits while archers get loot.

RE: TH 7 - Settings - lazercloudgaming - 06-16-2016

(04-30-2016, 04:45 AM)Methodical Wrote: I think the best way to loot is the standard BArch method.

70% of camp should be archers and 30% should be barbarians.

So if you have max camps, it should be 140 archers and 60 barbarians.

I have this set to 2 waves, the speed is at 8. I drop them near the red line and collectors.

I limit the search to TH lvls 4-7. Loot depends on you. Dead base is a safe method, but it sometimes skips weak bases with a lot of loot so I tend to leave it off.

King doesn't help that much for me since I haven't upgraded it enough, but it's good at clearing up useless buildings and tanking hits while archers get loot.
Barch does work, however many people do not like the idea of losing trophies, and like to stay at a good range for farming. Otherwise, completely agree.

RE: TH 7 - Settings - LuisReig - 11-16-2016

(04-17-2016, 01:46 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote: Does anyone know good th7 DE settings?

Be at least in Gold III league because there is no DE in Silver leagues 
Search TH8 because TH7 usually doesnt have so much DE (not even 200 DE usually) even the dead bases
Look for dead bases
Search elixir number being cost of your army plus 10%, it works for me
For farming always BARCH, i prefer to add always 10 Gigas because they increase the trophies needed to be inside Gold league

Good luck

RE: TH 7 - Settings - oggy - 12-15-2017

The best setting that I found is 20 giants and rest (25) wiz. activate king after 15 secs. 

this composition takes 110000 elixir to make but you will be overflowing in elixir so that will not matter. this will also keep you in gold 3 and gold 2 league. dark elixir is in abundance at this trophy range.

look for 100k gold and elixir and 1000 de. match any one resource. search for dead bases.

trophy range 5000-5000.