ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work (/showthread.php?tid=124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - FaReSBG - 03-30-2016

found a bug it says cleared tombstones and it sellects dark barrack also theres a yellow dot cant upload a pic becouse its too big :/

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - sazza - 03-30-2016

(03-29-2016, 05:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 04:42 PM)sazza Wrote: the new update RC5 ain't working agian...it updated 1st 2/3 walls perfectly now it won't..showing that it's udgraded..but actually not..wall 7

Could you please attach a screenshot of your bluestacks + the bot
because of this

"The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes."

i can't upload the bluestacks cut...but here is the bot cut..thanks.[/list]

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - ArcherQueen - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 11:12 AM)sazza Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 04:42 PM)sazza Wrote: the new update RC5 ain't working agian...it updated 1st 2/3 walls perfectly now it won't..showing that it's udgraded..but actually not..wall 7

because of this

"The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes."

Hi sazza,

Please download 1.8.10 RC 8, it should solve the problem. We updated it now, 
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=123

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - sazza - 03-30-2016

(03-30-2016, 11:18 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

because of this

Hi sazza,

sorry to say..this one is not working again...  Confused it just stuck with this individual wall..it was also doing rc5..when it was 7..so i upgraded it manually so it would't catch by the bot..but seems like they love this one..still its wall 8..but bot search for it..and shows in the log that it's upgraded Sad

(03-30-2016, 12:03 PM)sazza Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 11:18 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

because of this

Hi sazza,

sorry to say..this one is not working again...  Confused it just stuck with this individual wall..it was also doing rc5..when it was 7..so i upgraded it manually so it would't catch by the bot..but seems like they love this one..still its wall 8..but bot search for it..and shows in the log that it's upgraded Sad
here is the settings

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - iamjaydee - 03-30-2016

I'm using RC8 and stuck in a loop where it keeps trying to upgrade the wrong wall level. I am a TH7

I'm looking for L6 walls but it tried to upgrade L7 walls to 8, it gets an error about TH level but still says that the Wall was upgraded successfully.

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - FaReSBG - 03-31-2016

same here :/

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - sazza - 03-31-2016

I found some random solution..admin should see these cons in next update...(SOLN for users)

CON:after upgrading a few numbers of walls (lvl<8)..it searches for it but search for higher level wall (lvl>=8)..and shows in the logs that upgraded the wall..but it doesn't...

SOLN: stop the bot,rearrange those wall in a formal line (arrange the upgraded wall on one side & and upgrade wannabe's to others)..set in the bot the lower walls those aren't available now,start the bot again...wait for the bot for searching for the wall & wait for the message "wall couldn't found" stop the bot again..set it your desired wall..again start the bot..TadA..it'll work Smile .... for a while though Sad

admins attentions please: in search mode if there is a connection lost/even in the main village...it takes too long to connect again/restarts the
coc/bot..caz while its 15 times ..it may have been 30min/1 hr... plz take care of this also... Thanks

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - sazza - 04-04-2016

rc 10 is also having problem with wall upgrade Sad

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - TheGentleMan - 04-04-2016

RC 10 work fine for me. My walls are level 9 , going 10.
Don't forget add screen shoot with your error...

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - sazza - 04-05-2016

(04-04-2016, 08:38 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: RC 10 work fine for me. My walls are level 9 , going 10.
Don't forget add screen shoot with your error...

here you go!!! I've already posted too many photos of this prob thts y i didn't post no more Sad its lvl 7 wall going for 8