ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) (/showthread.php?tid=2417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - TheGentleMan - 04-18-2016

Information

They are more than likely targeting xMod/iMod users. 
They have always been against these two applications (Which require a jailbroken device) being used to gain an unfair advantage in wars. More recently, these programs have implemented bots that connects directly to the CoC game and is very easy to detect. Our bot plays similarly to a human and never directly communicates to their server, so it is much harder for Supercell to detect.

Update: They are focusing on xMod/iMod confirmed. 

Your Ban (if any) Probably Wont Be Permanent
The highest punishment is a permanent ban they say, but their ban scale starts with a 31 day ban. If anyone were to be banned it is likely it will be 31 days, then 90 before anything permanent is considered.

Update: It's been announced that they will warn you before they ban!

It's Hard to Detect ClashFarmer - Easy to Detect Others
If Supercell were to make a difference, it would be very easy for them to do this on xModGames and iMod because they are both on the same phone and require interference with the SuperCell game. For us, we use an emulator that plays the game, which is much harder to detect. My point is, if they are going to do anything about it, it will probably hurt them first.

They Announced this on Clash Royale, Boom Beach, etc.
This isn't Clash of Clans specific. This seems more like a generalized initiative, not specifically targeted to Clash of Clans or ClashFarmer.

Questions & Answers

What can you do now to be safe?
  • We suggest you use an attacking strategy like "Near Collectors", "Near Storages" and "Four Fingers" as they are "Smart", human like attacking algorithms. 
  • We also recommend you use "Hours of Operation" to take breaks. We recommend you don't bot 24/7.
  • Configure your bot settings in a way that would make your bot act like a human is playing. 
  • It's never 100% safe but BoostBot (ClashFarmer) does their best to make it safe
Is ClashFarmer going to do things to make the bot safer?
Of course, ClashFarmer team have already started! While we are already very safe, we are taking many steps to make sure the bot can run undetected and as human-like as possible.
Next Feature on RC 11 will have "Auto-Stop" module to stop the bot when your Gold and Elixir are full

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ArchKing - 04-19-2016

I just started botting 2 days ago but go HARD OR GO HOME im gonna bot for 8 hours a DAY lol

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - felixz_k - 04-19-2016

waiting for RC 11
yeahhh~~
thx u so much

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - alancyu - 04-19-2016

(04-18-2016, 04:14 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: Clashfarmer team is pretty safe at moment. But like QueenArcher told, stop bot 3 hours every 24 hour to be sure not be banned.
The next version, 1.8.9 (RC 11) will have a new release that can take one hour break each 24h to be undétectable.
Enjoy botting !

Could we make this configrable? I like to stop for x minutes for every y hours. And is it possible to not always online while waiting for troops?

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - TheGentleMan - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 02:10 AM)alancyu Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 04:14 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: Clashfarmer team is pretty safe at moment. But like QueenArcher told, stop bot 3 hours every 24 hour to be sure not be banned.
The next version, 1.8.9 (RC 11) will have a new release that can take one hour break each 24h to be undétectable.
Enjoy botting !

Could we make this configrable? I like to stop for x minutes for every y hours. And is it possible to not always online while waiting for troops?

Next Feature on 1.8.10 (RC11) will have "Auto-Stop" module to stop the bot  X time or when your Gold and Elixir are full

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - batman4ever - 04-19-2016

(04-18-2016, 11:55 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: Is ClashFarmer going to do things to make the bot safer?
Of course, ClashFarmer team have already started! While we are already very safe, we are taking many steps to make sure the bot can run undetected and as human-like as possible.

Next Feature on RC 11 will have "Auto-Stop" module to stop the bot when your Gold and Elixir are full

Hi CF team. I think AUTO-STOP will not work for TH9 UP because in my experience my GOLD and ELIXIR storage is not getting full when I use AUTO-WALL upgrade. I use GOLD/ELIX to upgrade my walls. AUTO-STOP will work for me unless I will not use AUTO-WALL upgrade. I think another option just like ACHERQUEEN said is scheduled stop/planned break.

Thanks and more power.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - TheGentleMan - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 02:25 AM)batman4ever Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 11:55 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: Is ClashFarmer going to do things to make the bot safer?

Hi CF team. I think AUTO-STOP will not work for TH9 UP because in my experience my GOLD and ELIXIR storage is not getting full when I use AUTO-WALL upgrade. I use GOLD/ELIX to upgrade my walls. AUTO-STOP will work for me unless I will not use AUTO-WALL upgrade. I think another option just like ACHERQUEEN said is breakscheduled stop/planned .

Thanks and more power.

Both idea are good, you just need to turn auto-wall off. But i agree that ArcherQueen idea (Schedule break stop/planned) look better.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - King of COC - 04-19-2016

Yes. CF's attacking is seam as human action.

But -
I think that one thing should be fix. 
This is if Poison spell or EQ sell left, attacking is not finish until 3 min over, even thought all troops already gone.
It is not like as humanize actions.

And COC's time limits is 4 hr playing and 5 min break.

So I have an idea like this.
How about CF run for 3 hr and 55 min and 5~10 min break (CF break before COC specific break)
If so, SC cannot detect a player who get COC break too many time in a day.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - sazza - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 06:05 AM)King of COC Wrote: Yes. CF's attacking is seam as human action.

But -
I think that one thing should be fix. 
This is if Poison spell or EQ sell left, attacking is not finish until 3 min over, even thought all troops already gone.
It is not like as humanize actions.

And COC's time limits is 4 hr playing and 5 min break.

So I have an idea like this.
How about CF run for 3 hr and 55 min and 5~10 min break (CF break before COC specific break)
If so, SC cannot detect a player who get COC break too many time in a day.

I agree with this..make use of those spell or get out from attack..I thonk CF should look after this..and about the time play..I had this in my mind too

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - felixz_k - 04-19-2016

i already test and proved that CF is totally safe!!!
here's my screen shoot today!!
at first i just wanna test using my second id, and i used it almost 17 hours *when i go to sleep + college + part time work*
and my last comment is 8 hours,thats the time i last checked it and so THIS IS GOOD!!!
really apreciated
sorry for bad english lol

http://imgur.com/gfzUZ5H

dates n times in bottom right, i just forgot to add it
http://imgur.com/dQqxZMT

GMT +7