ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=2775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - kenny - 04-30-2016

All working for me now, just about to embark on my first night of raiding.

Ive been watching the bot search and I have the 'dead bases only' tab ticked, but it'll find low th bases, that have an awful lot of loot but aren't 'dead bases' so it ignores them. Is there a way of getting the bot to attack low th bases that have loot where my troops won't get massacred but only attack 'dead base' higher th bases where my troops will get massacred?

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - muner - 05-01-2016

Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error Sad

when i start bot CF 

hi i have this problem when i try using program (Hotspot Shield) by VBN clashfarmer work fine i don't why but now work fine 

any one how to fix that thanks

SO  I will try this tomorrow and know you what happen by TheGentleMan i hope fix that..... thanks 

1) Did you removed The Old version of ClashFarmer from ProgramFile X86 and ProgramData ?
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs). 
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html , and configure ClashOfClan GoogleAccount
5) Download the new ClashFarmer (RC 12)
6) Run the Bot
If you still have na error, Attach a screen shoot of Bluestack and the bot, so we can help you fix the bug.

Sorry for my bad english Big Grin

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - akoosiarr - 05-01-2016

please help me solve some issues encountered clahfarmer version error check..i have a good connection anyway..

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - tr_biqkinq - 05-01-2016

(04-30-2016, 02:15 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 12:17 PM)tr_biqkinq Wrote: Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error

the bot says that whenever i start it even before bluestacks starts anybody knows a solution ? thanks

Note : i have the recommended version of bluestacks and i also have the newest version of the bot u guys have put and it had worked fine until the newest version was released i guess

1) Did you removed The Old version of ClashFarmer from ProgramFile X86 and ProgramData ?
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).  
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html , and configure ClashOfClan GoogleAccount
5) Download the new ClashFarmer (RC 12)
6) Run the Bot
If you still have na error, Attach a screen shoot of Bluestack and the bot, so we can help you fix the bug.
today when i tried it , it actually worked fine i don't know what's going on but i am just glad !!

thank you for responding anyway , and well done making such a great bot , the greatest i've seen so far actually , and have a nice day

greetings

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ArcherQueen - 05-01-2016

(04-30-2016, 09:12 PM)kenny Wrote: All working for me now, just about to embark on my first night of raiding.

Ive been watching the bot search and I have the 'dead bases only' tab ticked, but it'll find low th bases, that have an awful lot of loot but aren't 'dead bases' so it ignores them. Is there a way of getting the bot to attack low th bases that have loot where my troops won't get massacred but only attack 'dead base' higher th bases where my troops will get massacred?

Please send us a printscreen of your "Attack" tab.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ArcherQueen - 05-01-2016

(05-01-2016, 06:09 AM)akoosiarr Wrote: please help me solve some issues encountered clahfarmer version error check..i have a good connection anyway..
Perhaps you use a proxy?

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - vazferman - 05-01-2016

Hi,

I've seen this a few times: when CF finds a th7 in the log window is considered as a TH6.

Great job guys!

Regards!.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ArcherQueen - 05-02-2016

(05-01-2016, 03:00 PM)vazferman Wrote: Hi,

I've seen this a few times: when CF finds a th7 in the log window is considered as a TH6.

Great job guys!

Regards!.

Hey,

That's wired, please send us a printscreen if it happens again.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - Johann001 - 05-02-2016

Hello,

i be new in this forum and me english is very bad Sad

But i have an idea about antibot. I think the time between search new base is too fast. When i search "manual" i look at the base and then i search again. So i think to use a rondom time of seconds to search again between 1-10 seconds ?

Sincerely

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - jhefersonrock - 05-03-2016

Thanks!