ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
BlueStacks doesn't recognize graphic card PROBLEM - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: BlueStacks doesn't recognize graphic card PROBLEM (/showthread.php?tid=3512)

BlueStacks doesn't recognize graphic card PROBLEM - Wall Breaker - 05-10-2016

Hello,

I've been having problems with bluestacks recently where when opening the program it 'wouldn't respond' almost immediately. after countless days of frustration i uninstalled bluestacks and just recently tried to install a old version recommended by you guys.
Now, when getting to the end of the installation of bluestacks i receive an error message 'Error 25000. bluestacks currently doesn't recognize your graphics card. etc'. I have already gone through the steps of updating everything to allow me to install bluestacks but still the error pops up.

Have you guys got any tips or tricks for me? Could a newer version of bluestacks work with CF? 
I've tried everything provided online to tackle this problem without any progress. Has anyone else overcome this problem, if so please let me know how. 

Thank you in advance,

WallBreaker

RE: BlueStacks doesn't recognize graphic card PROBLEM - Wall Breaker - 05-11-2016

bump, would really appreciate some help as I'm losing out on progress!

RE: BlueStacks doesn't recognize graphic card PROBLEM - TheGentleMan - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 02:12 AM)Wall Breaker Wrote: bump, would really appreciate some help as I'm losing out on progress!

1) Uninstall BlueStack from ProgramData and ProgramFile (x86)
2) rebot the pc 
3) install our bluestack 
4) Run Bluestack and CF , as administrator.
Our bot only compatible with Bluestack 1 at moment.

RE: BlueStacks doesn't recognize graphic card PROBLEM - Wall Breaker - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 02:35 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 02:12 AM)Wall Breaker Wrote: bump, would really appreciate some help as I'm losing out on progress!

2) rebot the pc 
3) install our bluestack 

my problem is step 3, error message above appears and cannot get past it.

RE: BlueStacks doesn't recognize graphic card PROBLEM - ArcherQueen - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 03:39 AM)Wall Breaker Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 02:35 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote:

2) rebot the pc 
3) install our bluestack 

my problem is step 3, error message above appears and cannot get past it.

Does this error appear only when you're trying to install the specific bluestacks version from our website?