ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=3604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-22-2016

(05-21-2016, 09:21 PM)ArchKing Wrote: After 2 or 3 searches this is what i get and then it goes on a loop reastarting i have done all the steps and still have this issue
[Image: 23kb3fc.jpg]

Hey,
Are you using the latest version, 1.8.10 - RC16 ? Please make sure you removed the older ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86) before installing RC16.

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - dNatured_radz - 05-22-2016

Um this is weird. I uninstalled, rebooted, downloaded the new version, installed fine and then... I go into PLAY store to setup and when I type, everything is in blinkin Russian input!!??
I've gone in the settings and input & language are all set correctly to english etc. Guys can you advise please??

Fixed it. Played around with the settings a lot and rebooted BS.

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArchKing - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 06:57 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 09:21 PM)ArchKing Wrote: After 2 or 3 searches this is what i get and then it goes on a loop reastarting i have done all the steps and still have this issue

Hey,
Are you using the latest version, 1.8.10 - RC16 ? Please make sure you removed the older ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86) before installing RC16.

im using rc16 , yea i did all that; i went back to using the old bluestack since the rooted one wasn't working for me

(05-22-2016, 04:35 PM)ArchKing Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 06:57 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:

Hey,

im using rc16 , yea i did all that; i went back to using the old bluestack since the rooted one wasn't working for me

Should i also delete the bluestack app folder

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - TheGentleMan - 05-23-2016

(05-21-2016, 07:24 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 05:32 AM)oovian Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 06:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [Image: arrow.png] THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION IS TO DOWNLOAD THE RECOMMENDED ROTTED BLUESTACKS 1 VERSION FROM HERE
No need to download BS 2. 
Also, we're currently working on supporting all the new emulators. 
It just freezes at the "Setup bluestack account"  clicking on "continue" doesnt do anything.. it just stays in that screen. please help
Have you followed the steps below?   
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows   (add/remove programs).   
2) Reboot the PC.   
3) Install Bluestacks again and configure COC.   
4) Run the bot
I'm getting the same bug. I Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (Add/remove programs), rebooted pc and Still can't Setup Bluestack account.
I also realize that I need to change the language to English because the base language is in Russian.
there is also an error that appears when I download the Rotted Bluestacks. (Picture in attachment)

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - whamy22 - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 04:11 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 07:24 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 05:32 AM)oovian Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 06:51 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [Image: arrow.png] THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION IS TO DOWNLOAD THE RECOMMENDED ROTTED BLUESTACKS 1 VERSION FROM HERE
No need to download BS 2. 
Also, we're currently working on supporting all the new emulators. 
It just freezes at the "Setup bluestack account"  clicking on "continue" doesnt do anything.. it just stays in that screen. please help
Have you followed the steps below?   
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows   (add/remove programs).   
2) Reboot the PC.   
3) Install Bluestacks again and configure COC.   
4) Run the bot
I'm getting the same bug. I Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (Add/remove programs), rebooted pc and Still can't Setup Bluestack account.
I also realize that I need to change the language to English because the base language is in Russian.
there is also an error that appears when I download the Rotted Bluestacks. (Picture in attachment)

My bluestack is still working. I never connected to bluestacks. What i did is I disabled the BS-services in the settings. on apps. sure you cant access gooleplay so you cant download coc there. just download the coc apk and googleplay games apk. im not sure if this is the solution. but i didnt recv any notice and my bs still works

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - Drofthedairy - 05-23-2016

My account freezes during the Bluestacks setup - I am able to link an email address but when I click "continue" to setup a bluestacks account the program just sits there.

Anyone else have this issue?

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - TheGentleMan - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 04:08 PM)Drofthedairy Wrote: My account freezes during the Bluestacks setup - I am able to link an email address but when I click "continue" to setup a bluestacks account the program just sits there.

Anyone else have this issue?

1) Uninstall these Bluestacks
2) Go to Our Download section http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html and Download the current BlueStacks Version 1
3) Setup you Bluestack account
4)Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks" and rename "HD-UpdaterService.exe.config" to "HD-UpdaterService.exe.config.BACKUP".
5) Put your Clash of clan in English
6) Run CF Bot as Administrator

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - Drofthedairy - 05-23-2016

Thank you for the quick reply,

I did steps 1-2, and started step 3. In step 3, I can open and run bluestacks and I signed into my email and enabled the app store. The next step in the "One Time Setup" is to setup the Bluestacks account, and that is what is not doing anything - The continue button does not do anything, it just sits on the same screen.

(05-23-2016, 04:25 PM)Drofthedairy Wrote: Thank you for the quick reply,

I did steps 1-2, and started step 3. In step 3, I can open and run bluestacks and I signed into my email and enabled the app store. The next step in the "One Time Setup" is to setup the Bluestacks account, and that is what is not doing anything - The continue button does not do anything, it just sits on the same screen.

You're answer is on this new Thread: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3732&pid=5222#pid5222

I'll try that - Thank you!