ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=3604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - tyb1 - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 05:52 AM)HoooogRider Wrote: If you are having any problem with bluestacks and clashfarmer, then follow the given steps.I guarantee you that it will work Big Grin

1. Uninstall Bluestacks and clash farmer... Remove everything...Even if u uninstall some folders will be there, you need to delete those too...
2.Type regedit in run. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS
remove this bluestacks folder
Again, goto
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/ClashFarmer
Delete clashfarmer here too...
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the clash farmer folder here..If u dont find it here Search it in C:\Program Files
4.Restart your PC
5. Download bluestacks2 from the official site...The latest version will also work no issues...
6. Download Clashfarmer 1.8.10 rc-17 from clashfarmer.com\downloads
Install it in your PC
7.install bluestacks2 and get clash of clans in it...load your townhall
8.Configure and run the Bot!!!!
DONE!!!

NOTE:-DO NOT USE TROOP REQUEST OR WALL UPGRADE IN THE BOT.....THEY WILL NOT WORK IN BS2...A NEW VERSION OF BOT IS BEING RELEASED THAT WILL FULLY SUPPORT BS2, IN NEXT FEW DAYS

Note:-If you do not find bluestacks or cf in the registry, its ok....It is probably because they have already been deleted... You can also use IOBit uninstaller to perform uninstallation..

Cheers, keep Botting Big Grin

I have BS2 loaded and COC loaded and running but the bot does not find it. I get the following on repeat:

ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Verifying Bluestacks and CoC...
Launching Bluestacks, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred: Could not launch BlueStacks!

(05-27-2016, 01:49 PM)Malazdragon Wrote: I followed the instructions for bluestaker2, which to this point sucks camel arse, and I cannot get clash of clans to even open completely, it sits at the loading page. Does the first time opening take an incredible amount of time?

Try going to settings > apps > and move COC to the SD card

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-28-2016

Guys, if the rooted version is problematic, please the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - HoooogRider - 05-28-2016

(05-27-2016, 10:33 PM)tyb1 Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:52 AM)HoooogRider Wrote: If you are having any problem with bluestacks and clashfarmer, then follow the given steps.I guarantee you that it will work Big Grin

1. Uninstall Bluestacks and clash farmer... Remove everything...Even if u uninstall some folders will be there, you need to delete those too...
2.Type regedit in run. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS
remove this bluestacks folder
Again, goto
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/ClashFarmer
Delete clashfarmer here too...
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the clash farmer folder here..If u dont find it here Search it in C:\Program Files
4.Restart your PC
5. Download bluestacks2 from the official site...The latest version will also work no issues...
6. Download Clashfarmer 1.8.10 rc-17 from clashfarmer.com\downloads
Install it in your PC
7.install bluestacks2 and get clash of clans in it...load your townhall
8.Configure and run the Bot!!!!
DONE!!!

NOTE:-DO NOT USE TROOP REQUEST OR WALL UPGRADE IN THE BOT.....THEY WILL NOT WORK IN BS2...A NEW VERSION OF BOT IS BEING RELEASED THAT WILL FULLY SUPPORT BS2, IN NEXT FEW DAYS

Note:-If you do not find bluestacks or cf in the registry, its ok....It is probably because they have already been deleted... You can also use IOBit uninstaller to perform uninstallation..

Cheers, keep Botting Big Grin

I have BS2 loaded and COC loaded and running but the bot does not find it. I get the following on repeat:

ClashFarmer Started.

(05-27-2016, 01:49 PM)Malazdragon Wrote: I followed the instructions for bluestaker2, which to this point sucks camel arse, and I cannot get clash of clans to even open completely, it sits at the loading page. Does the first time opening take an incredible amount of time?

Try going to settings > apps > and move COC to the SD card
The first time startup of bluestacks(1 or 2) will take time....Make sure you have installed BS2 in default location (c:\prgram data)... Also the process is simple...i do not know how its sucking camel arse :p ....
Please try to follow the steps above...If you did then have faith... It will work.... run the bot and give it some time...If  it doesnt work, do the above procedures again....I bet it will work... Cool

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - tyb1 - 05-28-2016

BS2 is installed here: C:\ProgramData\BlueStacksGameManager\BlueStacks.exe. The bot cannot find it. I guess I will just wait for the BS2 version.

Try this it works for me!! - iceman1512 - 05-28-2016

Good Pm Guys, just uninstall COC then reinstall it again. Clashfarmer will work but the only problem is the Chatbox you will not be able to use it!!

RE: Try this it works for me!! - tyb1 - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 01:29 PM)iceman1512 Wrote: Good Pm Guys, just uninstall COC then reinstall it again. Clashfarmer will work but the only problem is the Chatbox you will not be able to use it!!

I uninstalled COC from BS2 and reinstalled it and still get the same from the bot. With BS2 open and COC running, bot gives me this...

ClashFarmer Started.

RE: Try this it works for me!! - HoooogRider - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 01:37 PM)tyb1 Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 01:29 PM)iceman1512 Wrote: Good Pm Guys, just uninstall COC then reinstall it again. Clashfarmer will work but the only problem is the Chatbox you will not be able to use it!!

I uninstalled COC from BS2 and reinstalled it and still get the same from the bot. With BS2 open and COC running, bot gives me this...

ClashFarmer Started.

DID you try runing it as administrator?

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - FlamingXBall - 05-30-2016

Is there an ETA on 1.8.11? 
Thanks
-Flaming

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - fernando_prdeep - 06-02-2016

Good day team,

the recommended Bluestack is ending soon, so what is the next recommended version you will suggest????

Please advise

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 06-02-2016

We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 or/and another emulator in the next few days!
In the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website or BS 2 rooted version in this post.