ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - frosi30 - 05-26-2016

Good day I wondered why my BlueStacks after a certain time open to the CF lock and only returns to normal after opening again? You have any solutions?

Thank you!

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Supreme Leader - 05-26-2016

Follow this video do all the steps and everything should work fine after that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kojuh8hWY48

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Poutsobananas - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 01:53 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 01:21 PM)minboui Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 12:57 PM)vazferman Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 12:47 PM)Poutsobananas Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 11:57 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Guys, regarding Random COC freezing/crashing issue, there's an optional COC update that should fix this bug.  Please perform the update.

@ArcherQueen Bro what do u mean there is an option coc update? Can u explain how to fix the freeze/crashing issue cause i think that is the prob everyone is facing

Thnx Archer and clahsfarmer team for everything
Are you using the recommended BS version from the link at our website?

YES ofc. My bot is doing 2-3 max atacks with barch and all is perfect. Then sudden it says cannot find army overview.. restarting bot 17 times. In other words my bluestacks is crashing
Plz help me
thnx a lot team

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - PabloEscoBar - 05-26-2016

if you have any problem with freezing or something else it's not from clash farmer... i fix it and it work fine now.

just unistall clash farmer from your pc and after that unistall bluestacks when you do that just download it again and you are be fine. when you unistall bluestack he ask you if you want to keep the passwardes and ither press yes so you don't need to download again google play games and other's.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Night Spirit - 05-26-2016

I am also having the issue of troops not training. This is also not the first time this has happened, it has happened in past versions. I have been a premium user of this program, well before you guys took it over. So I have had a lot of experience in using and operating this program. I run a few computers, as I have a few accounts. But for some reason on my Dell Laptop its a inspiron 6400 that this issues keep happening. Does not happen to any of my other pc's or my clan mates who use this program as well. It is this one Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop that specifically has the no troops training ever issue. Even if you close and re open clash farmer multiple times, to try and force it to start working it won't.

I have done everything from removing clash form your uninstaller, to deleting the folders. Deleting and reinstalling bluestacks, still using version 1. No matter what I do I can't get this to train troops. The last version you had before the recent update worked perfectly. The one prior to that did not, and had the same issue I am running into now.

So seeing what else can be done to fix this constant issue, that others seam to run into as well.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - PabloEscoBar - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 06:35 PM)Night Spirit Wrote: I am also having the issue of troops not training. This is also not the first time this has happened, it has happened in past versions. I have been a premium user of this program, well before you guys took it over. So I have had a lot of experience in using and operating this program. I run a few computers, as I have a few accounts. But for some reason on my Dell Laptop its a inspiron 6400 that this issues keep happening. Does not happen to any of my other pc's or my clan mates who use this program as well. It is this one Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop that specifically has the no troops training ever issue. Even if you close and re open clash farmer multiple times, to try and force it to start working it won't.

I have done everything from removing clash form your uninstaller, to deleting the folders. Deleting and reinstalling bluestacks, still using version 1. No matter what I do I can't get this to train troops. The last version you had before the recent update worked perfectly. The one prior to that did not, and had the same issue I am running into now.

So seeing what else can be done to fix this constant issue, that others seam to run into as well.

i have the same problem with the troop i try to train : 23 giant - 5 wallbreaker - 31 archer - 13 wizzard and bot train 5 giant - 25 goblin - 5 wallbreak and some dragons

after that bluestck ask me if i want to update the bluestack with a new version i press yes and then he download the bluestack2 i unistall clash farmer and i delete all files from my computer then i unistall bluestack and i delete all files from my pc and i download bluestuck 1 again i run it and after that i download the clash farmer from here :   http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3687hiikcm3rii/ClashFarmer_1810_Installer_RC17.exe

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - adenisio007 - 05-26-2016

ola boa noite como eu faço para abaixa o bot

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - TheGentleMan - 05-26-2016

(05-26-2016, 08:10 PM)PabloEscoBar Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 06:35 PM)Night Spirit Wrote: I am also having the issue of troops not training. This is also not the first time this has happened, it has happened in past versions. I have been a premium user of this program, well before you guys took it over. So I have had a lot of experience in using and operating this program. I run a few computers, as I have a few accounts. But for some reason on my Dell Laptop its a inspiron 6400 that this issues keep happening. Does not happen to any of my other pc's or my clan mates who use this program as well. It is this one Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop that specifically has the no troops training ever issue. Even if you close and re open clash farmer multiple times, to try and force it to start working it won't.

i have the same problem with the troop i try to train : 23 giant - 5 wallbreaker - 31 archer - 13 wizzard and bot train 5 giant - 25 goblin - 5 wallbreak and some dragons

after that bluestck ask me if i want to update the bluestack with a new version i press yes and then he download the bluestack2 i unistall clash farmer and i delete all files from my computer then i unistall bluestack and i delete all files from my pc and i download bluestuck 1 again i run it and after that i download the clash farmer from here :   http://www.mediafire.com/download/h3687hiikcm3rii/ClashFarmer_1810_Installer_RC17.exe
Please follow this simple Tutorial of How Uninstall correctly the old BlueStacks and install the new BS 2.

(05-26-2016, 11:03 PM)adenisio007 Wrote: ola boa noite como eu faço para abaixa o bot

Por favor, faça o download do arquivo "Baixar ClashFarmer RC 17" no início do fórum. Além disso, eu convido você a baixar as novas BlueStacks 2

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Itcons4gl - 05-27-2016

Having a problem in the latest version when trying to donate troops to my clan.  Getting the following message, and it seems to get stuck after donating:

Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button

Apologies if this has already been reported.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - rymell - 05-27-2016

(05-26-2016, 03:54 PM)PabloEscoBar Wrote: if you have any problem with freezing or something else it's not from clash farmer... i fix it and it work fine now.

just unistall clash farmer from your pc and after that unistall bluestacks when you do that just download it again and you are be fine. when you unistall bluestack he ask you if you want to keep the passwardes and ither press yes so you don't need to download again google play games and other's.

hey bro i do what u have say..but  after that i cant re download the BS1 anymore..its always failed on me... i download na BS 2 it works but it is not supported yet with CF..plz help