ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - grantm - 05-28-2016

(05-27-2016, 05:44 AM)HoooogRider Wrote: If you are having any problem with bluestacks and clashfarmer, then follow the given steps.I guarantee you that it will work Big Grin

1. Uninstall Bluestacks and clash farmer... Remove everything...Even if u uninstall some folders will be there, you need to delete those too...
2.Type regedit in run. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS
remove this bluestacks folder
Again, goto
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/ClashFarmer
Delete clashfarmer here too...
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the clash farmer folder here..If u dont find it here Search it in C:\Program Files
4.Restart your PC
5. Download bluestacks2 from the official site...The latest version will also work no issues...
6. Download Clashfarmer 1.8.10 rc-17 from clashfarmer.com\downloads
Install it in your PC
7.install bluestacks2 and get clash of clans in it...load your townhall
8.Configure and run the Bot!!!!
DONE!!!

NOTE:-DO NOT USE TROOP REQUEST OR WALL UPGRADE IN THE BOT.....THEY WILL NOT WORK IN BS2...A NEW VERSION OF BOT IS BEING RELEASED THAT WILL FULLY SUPPORT BS2, IN NEXT FEW DAYS

Note:-If you do not find bluestacks or cf in the registry, its ok....It is probably because they have already been deleted... You can also use IOBit uninstaller to perform uninstallation..

Cheers, keep Botting Big Grin

I followed it above and this does not work for me.  CF won't even recognise COC in BS2.  Just comes up with errors

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - HoooogRider - 05-28-2016

Please try to install bs2 from official site and also the bot RC17 version...If you have deleted everything correctly, it will work...Worked for everybody....Reinstall again...do not loose hope.... Also try to install in the default location that the installers suggest(both the bot and bluestacks) Smile

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - grantm - 05-28-2016

I downloaded from official site and RC17 from the thread, I'm using Win8 if that makes any difference.
Yes, I have installed into default locations. I will try once again. Smile

I used IObit uninstaller and even checked the HKEY registers.

I will post with how I go.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - HoooogRider - 05-29-2016

(05-28-2016, 11:17 AM)grantm Wrote: I downloaded from official site and RC17 from the thread, I'm using Win8 if that makes any difference.
Yes, I have installed into default locations.  I will try once again. Smile  

I used IObit uninstaller and even checked the HKEY registers.  

I will post with how I go.

i use win 8.1... Its running preety good in my pc :Smilery the above steps, will work fr you too

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ThejackaL - 05-29-2016

hi CF team..just finished downloading BS2 & CF 1.8.10 - RC17. i run CF on BS2 and all i got is error. please help..ty

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ArcherQueen - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 11:11 AM)ThejackaL Wrote: hi CF team..just finished downloading BS2 & CF 1.8.10 - RC17. i run CF on BS2 and all i got is error. please help..ty
Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, in the meantime please use the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website, http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html
We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - ThejackaL - 05-29-2016

Thank you Archer Queen. I wil just wait for the BS2 version.

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - abbasassd - 05-29-2016

Big Grin  thanky

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - Alwy511 - 05-30-2016

nice thx for this working

RE: ClashFarmer 1.8.10 - RC17 compatible with Clash of Clans May Update is out NOW!!! - kenny - 05-30-2016

What I've found with this particular version is that when its counting out the troops to train in each barracks it does take a long time. Previous versions have rattled through selecting the troops to train. Everything to do with scanning the barracks and training troops does take a lot longer.