ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
best Th-9 settings (after coc bot ban update) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Share Your Settings (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: best Th-9 settings (after coc bot ban update) (/showthread.php?tid=3863)

best Th-9 settings (after coc bot ban update) - sazza - 06-02-2016

after coc Bot ban update we have seen radical change in Cf ..the bot has reduced the troops deploying speed and they are more humane than ever.. but it was also caused a less loot ..it was a bit confusing what should i use for settings for best loot.. I've a semi max th9 id which has lvl 6 giant,arch & berb.. I went through many settings after this update but this settings were best..You should try.. 

* as I was having some trouble with bug & had setup for initiated time out (ITO)  thats why the time deference is..but usually it takes 20-23  min to complete the whole army..and if you are lower trophy like 1300-1600 it's easier to find dead bases.

*set your ITO minimum 7 hours total.. as we human usually sleep 5-7 hours.. & its best to set it when it's sleeping time in your area.. try to avoid messing with coc kickout time if not emergency.. try a 4 hour gap in each tik in ITO layer.

*try not to take spell in cc and do not bring spell in attack.tik off the end battle box untill u're getting ready for war..as some time there are dark elixr left which is stored in core..but the bot doesn't let them attack if there is no collection of loot within 10 sec or in ur set. it also helps u if u are trophy pushing .. 

ENJOY !!

RE: best Th-9 settings (after coc bot ban update) - kenny - 06-03-2016

I'd agree that the slow deployment speed is resulting in lower loot. I watched a raid recently and by the time my heroes were deployed 90% of the army had already been wiped out. Before the update and the troops were deployed rapidly they would literally swarm the enemy defences, but now with such slow deployment they are more likely to get picked off.

My search parameters are similar to yours, mine are 200k of gold and exilir and 1000de.

The rest I'd pretty much agree with

RE: best Th-9 settings (after coc bot ban update) - tyb1 - 06-11-2016

Curious what trophy range you guys are in. I keep losing trophies like crazy.

RE: best Th-9 settings (after coc bot ban update) - kenny - 06-11-2016

Agree with the above.

Hence I've gone back to BS1 and a higher deployment speed which has resulted in a much higher loot gain.

I run 200k gold and exilir, 100de, trophy range 1299-2199 with 5hrs on, 1 hr off on a continuous loop.

RE: best Th-9 settings (after coc bot ban update) - sazza - 06-11-2016

(06-11-2016, 01:12 PM)tyb1 Wrote: Curious what trophy range you guys are in. I keep losing trophies like crazy.
my trophy range is 1390-1600..that gives me highest loot.. and see ur local forcast here www.clashofclansforecaster.com ..this will give u the best time of keeping the bot alive Wink