ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer Professional v1.8.12 is out & supports MEmu & BS!!! [Edited 24.6.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer Professional v1.8.12 is out & supports MEmu & BS!!! [Edited 24.6.16] (/showthread.php?tid=3917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - iskios - 06-14-2016

Here's a direct link

http://www.memuplay.com/download/Memu-Setup.exe

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - mittwz - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 09:06 PM)djboul3 Wrote: Is there a another way to download Memu ? The link is not working for me. the web site is not available.

thanks

Here are some alternative download links

ClashFarmer 1.8.11 (25.77 MB)
Direct Link
MediaFire
Dropbox

MEmu 2.7.0 (293.00 MB)
Direct Link
MediaFire
DropBox

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - yuredacy2311 - 06-15-2016

(06-14-2016, 02:58 PM)Carnage Wrote: Dear CF team

I wonder why the wall upgrade is kept unlocked in professional version of free package.

In my opinion, I would stay with 1.8.10 because of the following reasons:
1. Use of heroes ability at lower HP won't give me any benefit if i am already attacking dead bases Wink
2. I can use auto-wall upgrade in previous version.
3. I don't use miner / baby dragon for farming.
4. Troops deployment was fast in previous version.
5. Bot still working fine on bluestacks.

Give something cool in professional free version so that we can switch, like donations by name or something really cool.

No offences to CF team. You people are doing very good job and I was expecting something huge from Professional version.

Sorry for being straight forward. I hope it does not hurt anyone. As I am being fair here Smile Wink

Ciao.

Hi,
 Im very agree with you, i also have to returned to 1.8.10 , since i realized that the new version have some problems that you said. Smile

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - deathlife - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 02:16 AM)yuredacy2311 Wrote:

I wonder why the wall upgrade is kept unlocked in professional version of free package.

1. Use of heroes ability at lower HP won't give me any benefit if i am already attacking dead bases Wink

Give something cool in professional free version so that we can switch, like donations by name or something really cool.

No offences to CF team. You people are doing very good job and I was expecting something huge from Professional version.

Sorry for being straight forward. I hope it does not hurt anyone. As I am being fair here Smile Wink

Ciao.

Hi,
 Im very agree with you, i also have to returned to 1.8.10 , since i realized that the new version have some problems that you said. Smile

Dude,

But new version is cool for looting..even they improved troops development strategy..but im expecting with cf team they will work on new attacking strategy asap for pro..if u you give new tools then members will think to pay you.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - yuredacy2311 - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 05:36 AM)deathlife Wrote:

Ciao.

Hi,

Dude,

But new version is cool for looting..even they improved troops development strategy..but im expecting with cf team they will work on new attacking strategy asap for pro..if u you give new tools then members will think to pay you.

Ya definitely will use it soon, but right now i see that the new version is not so good in my opinion, deployment speed is low and lead to several losts, not much loot every attacks, i wonder if i am the only one got this problem?

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - Supreme Leader - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 06:14 AM)yuredacy2311 Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 05:36 AM)deathlife Wrote:

Ciao.

Hi,

Dude,

Ya definitely will use it soon, but right now i see that the new version is not so good in my opinion, deployment speed is low and lead to several losts, not much loot every attacks, i wonder if i am the only one got this problem?

Hopefully this issue gonna be fixed today stay tuned Smile

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - kenny - 06-15-2016

I've gone back to previous version and am still using BS. It trains troops quickly, deploys troops in attack at a decent speed and I see no reason to change whilst it's all,working fine and I wake up t full loot holders.

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - Supreme Leader - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 06:49 AM)kenny Wrote: I've gone back to previous version and am still using BS. It trains troops quickly, deploys troops in attack at a decent speed and I see no reason to change whilst it's all,working fine and I wake up t full loot holders.

The new version has the new troops + other new features
These bugs gonna be fixed soon sorry for the inconvenience

RE: ClashFarmer Professional Anti-Ban v1.8.11 is out & supports MEmu & Bluestacks!!! - Carnage - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 07:05 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 06:49 AM)kenny Wrote: I've gone back to previous version and am still using BS. It trains troops quickly, deploys troops in attack at a decent speed and I see no reason to change whilst it's all,working fine and I wake up t full loot holders.

Dear
What new features are there that will benefit us?
It does not seem quite feasible to switch.

Appreciate if we could discuss those new features Wink

(06-15-2016, 07:09 AM)Carnage Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 07:05 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote:

Dear
What new features are there that will benefit us?
It does not seem quite feasible to switch.

Appreciate if we could discuss those new features Wink

This version is gonna be fixed soon
And read the release notes you will see