ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! (/showthread.php?tid=4236)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - ArcherQueen - 07-31-2016

Hey Chiefs! 

We would like to remind you that ClashFarmer will ALWAYS have a FREE version, which will be always updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting! The free version doesn't require any license key, you just download the bot, read the simple tutorial and you're ready to start botting!   

If you would like to donate to ClashFarmer development and improvement you can purchase PROFESSIONAL version license key, which opens a complete access to all the additional awesome features and it's only an extra. We offer 3 memberships plans: 1 month, 6 months and lifetime. Currently you can enjoy amazing discounts on all pro version licenses keys plans! 
UP TO 55% OFF!!! Choose your license key HERE

Users who purchased premium version in 2015: 
We appreciate your support a lot. But, when we sold the premium version in 2015, we sold the full right to use the specific premium version as long as you like without any monthly fees. 
With that said, we continued to provide free premium updates for almost a year, even though it was never promised, since the payment was only for the specific version you purchased.

We worked and are working very hard, sometimes even around the clock, for developing ClahFarmer and providing the best possible and safest Clash of Clans bot. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue developing and improving we have to add Professional version fees.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - allan_naval47 - 08-01-2016

WHY CANT I HAVE A FREE LICENSE KEY...

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - Phattmatt79 - 08-01-2016

Kinda disappointed with the pricing, but who's to say you guys won't pull the same stunt and make people that buy the lifetime pass pay again when you "update" to a new version.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - ArcherQueen - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 12:38 AM)allan_naval47 Wrote: WHY CANT I HAVE A FREE LICENSE KEY...

For more than 7 months we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody and up until last week we had a free pro license key giveaway. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue with ClashFarmer project we have to add  fees.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - ArcherQueen - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 05:45 AM)Phattmatt79 Wrote: Kinda disappointed with the pricing, but who's to say you guys won't pull the same stunt and make people that buy the lifetime pass pay again when you "update" to a new version.

All the current membership plans include our future updates! 
Updates were never promised to users who purchased premium version in 2015, and still  we continued to provide updates for a long time.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - orkalass - 08-04-2016

(08-01-2016, 07:15 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 12:38 AM)allan_naval47 Wrote: WHY CANT I HAVE A FREE LICENSE KEY...

For more than 7 months we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody and up until last week we had a free pro license key giveaway. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue with ClashFarmer project we have to add  fees.

You only did that to get a larger beta group to report bugs and gather data to fix them. You only started to charge for premium now that we have all helped to get the bot working well enough to be considered a marketable product.

Yes, we did get free 45 day subscriptions. Personally, I have reported a bug in nearly every public revision. I have responded back with additional information that was requested. The 45 days are just about up, and the bot still does not have core features implemented and working (eg, re-arming my village after an attack). I do not attack with dark troops and my wall is maxed, so I have no need for the premium feature. However, it is a bit disappointing to find out that my time was only worth 45 days, or roughly $7.50. I spent seven months testing your bot and reporting bugs. This is the least I have ever been paid for a beta test.

If a bot that looks identical to your previous bot didn't already exist, get constantly updated and improved, and has many features that are currently and have never been a part of the bot, I would put up with the bugs in the free version. Thankfully, such a bot does exist. Oh, and if I did purchase the premium version only to find out that the bot is quite buggy and has missing features (advertised features that aren't selectable), I would be Googling around to figure out the best way to share my experience.

Edit: Did you guys already change the way in which your licenses work? Originally we were given 45 day premium licenses. Even if I didn't use the bot one day, the bot still advertised the same expiration date for my license. Re-reading your pricing page, it seems you only use up days when you use them. So how does that work? Does using the bot once during any given calendar day use up one entire day? If so, which region is the authentication server set to, as that will have a factor on usage?

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - metsin032000 - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 04:31 AM)orkalass Wrote:

You only did that to get a larger beta group to report bugs and gather data to fix them. You only started to charge for premium now that we have all helped to get the bot working well enough to be considered a marketable product.

Yes, we did get free 45 day subscriptions. Personally, I have reported a bug in nearly every public revision. I have responded back with additional information that was requested. The 45 days are just about up, and the bot still does not have core features implemented and working (eg, re-arming my village after an attack). I do not attack with dark troops and my wall is maxed, so I have no need for the premium feature. However, it is a bit disappointing to find out that my time was only worth 45 days, or roughly $7.50. I spent seven months testing your bot and reporting bugs. This is the least I have ever been paid for a beta test.

If a bot that looks identical to your previous bot didn't already exist, get constantly updated and improved, and has many features that are currently and have never been a part of the bot, I would put up with the bugs in the free version. Thankfully, such a bot does exist. Oh, and if I did purchase the premium version only to find out that the bot is quite buggy and has missing features (advertised features that aren't selectable), I would be Googling around to figure out the best way to share my experience.

Edit: Did you guys already change the way in which your licenses work? Originally we were given 45 day premium licenses. Even if I didn't use the bot one day, the bot still advertised the same expiration date for my license. Re-reading your pricing page, it seems you only use up days when you use them. So how does that work? Does using the bot once during any given calendar day use up one entire day? If so, which region is the authentication server set to, as that will have a factor on usage?
WOW how ungrateful can you be.Best bot out there and si they charge a small fee and you  cry

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - orkalass - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 09:04 AM)metsin032000 Wrote:

WOW how ungrateful can you be.Best bot out there and si they charge a small fee and you  cry

That is not even close to being accurate. Ungrateful? Nope. Crying? Hardly. $90 is a small fee? Sorry Mr. Richie Rich.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - cosmo - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 09:24 AM)orkalass Wrote:

That is not even close to being accurate. Ungrateful? Nope. Crying? Hardly. $90 is a small fee? Sorry Mr. Richie Rich.

If you do quick price comparison between other Clash of Clans bots, you can see that  Clashfarmer prices are lowest by far and they have the best bot. (Believe me I've tried 4 bots before finding this one). Also, no one forces you to buy the $90 plan, you can buy also the $5 plan or use the free version.

RE: Special discounts on ClashFarmer Professional license key! UP TO 55% OFF! - ArcherQueen - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 11:48 AM)cosmo Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 09:24 AM)orkalass Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 07:15 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: For more than 7 months we have been giving the premium version for free to everybody and up until last week we had a free pro license key giveaway. But, in order for us to cover some of our expenses and continue with ClashFarmer project we have to add  fees.

If you do quick price comparison between other Clash of Clans bots, you can see that  Clashfarmer prices are lowest by far and they have the best bot. (Believe me I've tried 4 bots before finding this one). Also, no one forces you to buy the $90 plan, you can buy also the $5 plan or use the free version.
Hi orkalass,
It says in the email in which we sent you the free professional license key that this specific key is valid for 45 days of use, and no matter what will expire at 10/08/2016.

Regarding the 30 days & 180 days professional licenses key plans advertised on our pricing page. It means that for example, if you purchase the 30 days key on August 4th and use the bot for only 10 days in August, you will have 20 days left to use the bot in September and all the months after. Only the days you actually use the bot are deducted.

Hope it's more clear now.