How to use Clashfarmer?
1.INSTALL ANDROID EMULATOR
You will need to install an Android emulator. The emulator installation is a simple wizard, just download this recommended version & follow the instructions. We support MEmu and BlueStacks 1, 2. We recommend MEmu as the fastest and most reliable emulator. Please use Bluestacks only if you have issues with MEmu.DOWNLOAD MEmu
2. CONNECT YOUR COC ACCOUNTYou'll need to install Clash Of Clans on your fresh Android Emulator (MEmu or BlueStacks). You will now need to log-in into your Google account (if you are an android user) or create a new account.
1. Open the emulator, click on "Search", type: "Clash of Clans" and click on the clash of clans app icon.
2. You will now be asked to sign-in or create a Google account, if you have a COC village already connected to your google account, you'll have to use it now. Otherwise just create a new one.
- 3. Now just install Clash of Clans (click on the app icon again). Open the Clash of Clans application and connect your account using the "Sign-in" button on the top-left (Don't do the game tutorial).
- Here is a YouTube video that shows how to do so step-by-step.
- If you an IOS user here are the instructions how to connect your account to android.
3. INSTALL & RUN THE CLASHFARMER BOT
Once you have Clash of Clans running on your MEmu or BlueStacks, if you haven't already done so, download & install the ClashFarmer bot, you will have the bot icon on your desktop and in your start menu. When using the bot for the first time you'll need to tweak some values before starting the bot. When you're finished, just click on "Start Bot".
It should look like thisDOWNLOAD CLASH OF CLANS BOT
© Copyright ClashFarmer 2016