ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
bans - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: bans (/showthread.php?tid=4322)

Pages: 1 2

bans - aleks_peshev - 08-31-2016

Hello today 31.08.2016 supercell did a super clean for 3rd party programs more than 5 accounts in my clan were band and many others in other clans.Now i don t know if it s from boting or xmod i don t use xmod but im really scared to use the bot.My bot runs only at night with pause on every 2h. Is the bot safe to use from today on?

RE: bans - tyb1 - 08-31-2016

Looks like just modders and not botters so far. Fingers crossed. Both my accounts are still up.

RE: bans - jhane08 - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 02:22 PM)tyb1 Wrote: Looks like just modders and not botters so far. Fingers crossed. Both my accounts are still up.

nope..I think mods and bots are the reason why we get banned..  im using clash farmer bot since i started playing Coc and now all my 4accounts were banned.. im only using my main account for my bot but my other 3accounts were affected..

RE: bans - Supreme Leader - 08-31-2016

Mostly mods are getting banned and those who got reported of using bot "recording reply and sending it to SC"
My account named clashfarmer.com botting since couple of months no bans yet

RE: bans - Papito - 08-31-2016

The band 5 account in my clan all use only bot we pro key here .the weird ting was at that time i have my account using the bot no got ban.but i use memus.they saying the hit was in xmode and bluestack ist confirm they ban 10, account

Good luck to everybody i going to keep using if they ban me.wtf they game is broken and they keep ruins with every update they dont lisent to uss at all.sorry for me investing 3 year 300$ in 3 accounts and they dont give e :fuck.sorry for my langues jost frustacion

RE: bans - aleks_peshev - 08-31-2016

Today i can just say it was some big clean up to lose 10 members who are th9 and above.I will stop using the bot for now i am too scared.

RE: bans - Farmer4life - 08-31-2016

We have 4 users in clan with 2-3 accounts each and no ban. All are using memu, bottling with a 1 hour break for 3 hours on. Gibarching dead bases only. For those who say they got banned for clash farmer, I'm wondering if it was 24/7, hitting live bases and getting reported, or only admitting to the bot and not the mod they haven't mentioned they also run. To be on the safe side, we are all stopping our boys for a few days to a week to see how this all plays out. Good luck to all of you. Fingers crossed that we are good due to taking the appropriate safety measures with breaks and dead bases only.

RE: bans - aleks_peshev - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 05:19 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: We have 4 users in clan with 2-3 accounts each and no ban. All are using memu, bottling with a 1 hour break for 3 hours on. Gibarching dead bases only. For those who say they got banned for clash farmer, I'm wondering if it was 24/7, hitting live bases and getting reported, or only admitting to the bot and not the mod they haven't mentioned they also run. To be on the safe side, we are all stopping our boys for a few days to a week to see how this all plays out. Good luck to all of you. Fingers crossed that we are good due to taking the appropriate safety measures with breaks and dead bases only.

my clans will do the same one week pause.

RE: bans - ArcherQueen - 08-31-2016

According to the reports we received, it looks that 99% users that got banned used mods or other bots in the past or didn't configure time out hours in the "Other" tab.

RE: bans - gspot - 09-01-2016

(08-31-2016, 05:24 PM)aleks_peshev Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 05:19 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: We have 4 users in clan with 2-3 accounts each and no ban. All are using memu, bottling with a 1 hour break for 3 hours on. Gibarching dead bases only. For those who say they got banned for clash farmer, I'm wondering if it was 24/7, hitting live bases and getting reported, or only admitting to the bot and not the mod they haven't mentioned they also run. To be on the safe side, we are all stopping our boys for a few days to a week to see how this all plays out. Good luck to all of you. Fingers crossed that we are good due to taking the appropriate safety measures with breaks and dead bases only.

my clans will do the same one week pause.

in my opinion, hitting active bases is crucial whether you get banned or not since it increases the chances of the person reporting you. Also i dont think stopping clashfarmer for a week and then using it again the next week doesnt change anything at all. Well i hope not