ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! (/showthread.php?tid=4598)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - fendysarina - 11-21-2016

some issue occurred:cannot find the army overview button
please help me

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - zazanya - 11-21-2016

Hello dear archer queen. Thank you very much for detailed explanations. Unfortunately, I followed all instructions about download and install bot and BS or Memu. 

BS never worked. Memu doesn't work properly. After max 3 succesful attacks, memu gives mentioned below error. 

[Image: Untitled1.png]

I reinstalled Memu and Bot severel times. I try to followed and applied  `How to solve Start Failure` on the Memu webside. 

I hope you can find and offer a solution. 

By the way, I didnt upload my own screenshot photo to my messege for that reason I took it from internet. If my own screenshot will be necessary I can provide it soon. 

Thank and Best Regards, 
Zazanya

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - kurolow1000 - 11-21-2016

I got this bug..after a few minutes, the clash farmer.exe stopped working...dont know why this happen...im using win 10..[Image: Sektnm0]

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - ArcherQueen - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 08:37 AM)fendysarina Wrote: some issue occurred:cannot find the army overview button
please help me

Hi, 
It usually happens when using the navigation bar in MEmu, please remove the navigation bar from options. Also, if you have obstacles (trees, trunks, bush and etc) next to army overview button, please remove them. 
For the future, make sure to check out our FAQ, It's also covered there, http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - ArcherQueen - 11-21-2016

(11-21-2016, 02:16 PM)kurolow1000 Wrote: I got this bug..after a few minutes, the clash farmer.exe stopped working...dont know why this happen...im using win 10..[Image: Sektnm0]

Please remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - amsandun - 11-22-2016

Hey,
I don't think it is still complete or fully compatible with the game. Still there's many many errors.

1. Gold and Elixir collection from mines not fully working.(doesn't identify few mines)
2. "some problem occurred" message pops up and the bot crashes.
I ran the bot a whole night and only 2 raids..??? it was crashed in the middle.

3. Hero placement is not wise. They should be placed near storage or town hall. And both of them are placed at the same place which I think is not effective.

4. trophy level still decreases so badly.
5. You say bot should run faster now... Big Grin  so funny.. it is so so slow...

Looking forward for a complete working software..
Thanks.

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - zazanya - 11-22-2016

(11-21-2016, 09:57 AM)zazanya Wrote: Hello dear archer queen. Thank you very much for detailed explanations. Unfortunately, I followed all instructions about download and install bot and BS or Memu. 

BS never worked. Memu doesn't work properly. After max 3 succesful attacks, memu gives mentioned below error. 

I reinstalled Memu and Bot severel times. I try to followed and applied  `How to solve Start Failure` on the Memu webside. 

By the way, I didnt upload my own screenshot photo to my messege for that reason I took it from internet. If my own screenshot will be necessary I can provide it soon. 

Thank and Best Regards, 
Zazanya

Dear Archer Queen, Could you please provide a solution?

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - ArcherQueen - 11-22-2016

(11-22-2016, 07:19 AM)zazanya Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 09:57 AM)zazanya Wrote: Hello dear archer queen. Thank you very much for detailed explanations. Unfortunately, I followed all instructions about download and install bot and BS or Memu. 

Thank and Best Regards, 
Zazanya

Dear Archer Queen, Could you please provide a solution?

Hey,
Have you tried reinstalling MEmu by the following steps?  Also, have you tried using the recommended BS1 version? 
1) Uninstall MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
2) Reboot the PC.
3) Install MEmu again from the link at our website, and configure COC.
4) Run the bot

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - deleon - 11-22-2016

(11-21-2016, 04:20 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 08:37 AM)fendysarina Wrote: some issue occurred:cannot find the army overview button
please help me

Hi, 
It usually happens when using the navigation bar in MEmu, please remove the navigation bar from options. Also, if you have obstacles (trees, trunks, bush and etc) next to army overview button, please remove them. 
For the future, make sure to check out our FAQ, It's also covered there, http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

YES ITS WORKS! REMOVE NAVIGATION BAR FROM MEMU navigationnavigation bar in MEmu bar in MEmu

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now! - You - 11-23-2016

something is wrong, with the bot it's not working smoothly, as it did as before. Can you guys please fix it when it the emulator looses connection it doesnt go on automaticlly you have to do it manually.